Championship Manager 03/04

Darloboy

I've just got back into CM again, I currently have a game going as Charlton although I haven't started the Premiership campaign yet.

I've found a great cheat used when loaning players.

When you offer to loan a player, and you are at the loan details screen (length of loan, % of wages paid etc.) go to "Future Transfer Fee" or whatever it's called, and set it to £0. Clubs always overlook the £0 future fee, so once the player is yours on loan, you can buy him for free!

I've just got back into CM again, I currently have a game going as Charlton although I haven't started the Premiership campaign yet.

I've found a great cheat used when loaning players.

When you offer to loan a player, and you are at the loan details screen (length of loan, % of wages paid etc.) go to "Future Transfer Fee" or whatever it's called, and set it to £0. Clubs always overlook the £0 future fee, so once the player is yours on loan, you can buy him for free!

:blink:

Must...investigate...and...exploit...

:shifty:

Just started new game as Man.Utd

My team

Goalkeepers

Tim Howard

Patrice Luzi

Roy Carroll

Defenders

Chris Clarke

Rio Ferdinand

Mark Lynch

Philippe Mexes

Phil Neville

Mikael Silvestre

John O'Shea

Wes Brown

Midfielders

Nicky Butt

Eric Djemba-Djemba

Quinton Fortune

Ryan Giggs

Kleberson

Paul Scholes

Sean Thornton

Strikers

Ruud Van Nistelrooy

Diego Forlan

Robert Earnshaw

Nicolas Anelka

------------------------------------------------

TRANSFERS IN

Patrice Luzi - Liverpool $230k

Nicolas Anelka - Man City $13.75m

Robert Earnshaw - Cardiff $3.5m

Sean Thornton - Sunderland $2.3m

Philippe Mexes - Auxerre $3.1m

Chris Clarke - Blackpool $500k

Total Spent = $23.5m

------------------------------------------------

TRANSFERS OUT

Gary Neville - Valcenia $4m

Fabien Barthez - Arsenal $4.3m

Roy Keane - Juventus $250k

Total Received = $8.55m

-----------------------------------------------

So far I've played 4 games in the Premiership and I am currently 1st place with Newcastle on 10pts and Chelsea and Liverpool close behind with 9pts.

Cheeky bastard...the highest offer I've had for William Gallas so far was £23million (or rather, £4million now and the rest when we feel like it. Gits).

Does anyone know a way to make players LESS likely to attempt long shots? I've got Edgar Davids as my Defensive Midfielder, and just about every time he gets the ball he tries for a shot. He'll pick it up even 40 yards out and just PUNT it, making it inevitably sail over too high, or far wide, or both.

I dread to think what he'd be like if I actually had the "attempt more long shots" box checked...

Edited by stokeriño

what do u mean fixtures just ended?

That sounds very weird.  How can fixtures just end?

I got to the end of December and my league games ended, at 18. I was in the Champions League and those fixtures worked okay, then i got to the end of the season and at the new season its like when you click on a team in a league you dont have running, and you click fixtures.

Also, i was 6th after 18 games, and the board said they were happy. Then, without playing games, i was still 6th as i kept going through and it said they are satisfied. Then, they are slightly disappointed.

Sucked major.

I just finished the 05/06 season and won the Premier League and Champions League double, and wise investments have allowed me to have 90million to spend for the nest season. With that money I improved my defense and currently my team is:

GK: Petr Cech

DL: Dede

DC: Rio Ferdinand

DC: Lucio

DR: Igor Tudor

DMC: Patrick Viera

ML: Van Der Vaart

MR: Kaka

AMC: Juan Veron

SC: Ronaldinho

SC: Ruud Van Nistelrooy

The best team in the world in my opinion., and building on my success of last season shouldn't be difficult.

Man how did you offload Ashley Cole for 40Mil?

I play him all the time and he plays good, but his value doesn't budge from the 7mil mark.

Ha. His value was £9-10m, and Barcelona enquired about him. So me being me said 'give me £40m and it's a deal' fully expecting them to say 'nope'. But I get told they've actually bid it! So I thought, 'why not' and sold him. I have Clichy now who's stats are almost identical in every aspect!

Man how did you offload Ashley Cole for 40Mil?

I play him all the time and he plays good, but his value doesn't budge from the 7mil mark.

Ha. His value was £9-10m, and Barcelona enquired about him. So me being me said 'give me £40m and it's a deal' fully expecting them to say 'nope'. But I get told they've actually bid it! So I thought, 'why not' and sold him. I have Clichy now who's stats are almost identical in every aspect!

boy, you are the god-damn devil.

My friend told me that Real Madrid actually bid £83m for Thierry Henry (plus another player) but he rejected it. The only thing I was shocked about is the fact that it was all paid up front! I expected them to haggle to like, £15/20m now and £20m or so after 24 months or something!

Guest just got wicked

I had a game goine in 01/02 where I had Joe Cole, and had sold him for £42.5m but then the game errored and I had to revert and lose almost a season, and that transfer. Barca offered me £41m for Robben, and I was just agitated, so I kicked it to £72m, and they said no....cunts.

I've got the 03/04 demo and have played about 6 different games to the cutoff, now to get the full version so I can finish them. On one of them with United, I picked up Henry on a free because it was 6 months from when his contract expired, him and Davids coming on free. partnered with Ruud and Ronaldo, god damn that's super...

I started as Leeds and managed to get 9 million for Ian Harte. Now thats impressive.

The downside is that I got the sack as Leeds manager but got a job at Villa, where I now link up with Ian Harte. Going into the 06/07 season my team is

GK: Sorenson

RB: Samuel

LB: Harte

CB: Woodgate

CB: Mellberg

DMC: Hitzlsperger

MR: Marinelli

ML: Seth Johnson

MC: Lampard

FC: Vassell

FC: Cruz

Subs range between: Ambrosio, Martin Larson, Peter Whittingam, Okocha, Crouch, Simon Walton and Michael Owen (He come through the Chelsea youth team, and scored 6 goals in 13 sub appearances for them last season. I got him on a free and he's only 15)