Championship Manager 03/04

Darloboy

i'm kinda stuck in the argentinian league . . . :( I can't get out!!!! I'm Rosario Central, doin not too badly. Right now i'm in my second season and i'm in 2nd place in the Premierdivision Open, behind River Plate. I made the team quite rich as they had some talented players that I sold. I sold this guy, Mariano Herron (i think) for $15M. I had Ezequial something go for 9M, eventhough I didn't have nothing to do with it, it was programmed. Well anyways, right now I have 33M in transfer funds, it's not like I could use it though, no major players wanna join me. I got the spanish and english premier leagues runnin in the background so I'm trying to get out.

Things are going ok so far I have got to 2nd round of champions league but I have Spanish leaders Deportivo which means we will see Alan Smith for the first time back at leeds since his 10.5mill switch. I am in semi final of league cup I beat Blackburn2-0 in the away leg, spurs or liverpool will be my opponenet in final as long as go through. Ive got a 4th round replay against birmingham in fa cup after drawing 1-1 away. the league looks like this so far

1. Leeds 21 52

2.Southampton 22 49

3.Arsenal 22 45

4. Chelsea 22 42

5.Man Utd 22 36

6.Charlton 22 35

Pazzini has been amazing and has scored 23 goals so far and Kanoute has 18.

I was saving my Rotherham game (After a 4-3 win over Chelsea, the score doesn't reflect what the match was really like. I had them all over, 5 of my team got 9's and Bret Ormerod got a 10, he was outstanding and scored a hat-trick) but my computer crashed whilst saving, so now it wont allow for me to load it back up. RIP Rotherham **sobs**

end of 2006/2007

I won the league in the end by 3 points finsihnig no 83 with runner ups Southampton on 80.

won the league cup 2-0

won the fa cup 1-0 with kilgallon scoring in the 75th min his first goal ever!

champ league final lost on penalties 4-2 after 1-1 draw.

Just signed Baros for 4.7mill

2007/2008 next!

I can never seem to win the league. I do great in all cups, reaching the final of the CL two years running and winning it once, but I just can't win the league. I do great against the big teams, like I just hammered Arsenal 6-1, but I always slip up against the small teams. It sucks.

I started a new game with a lot of the updated transfers (not all though, like Milner was still at Leeds, Crespo still at Chelsea etc)

Anyway, I got promoted for the Championship coming second, as Burnley won the league. In the Prem I am 5th in February and the board are well behind me. In the semi finals of the League Cup against MK Dons and the 4th round of the FA Cup against Bolton. I've managed to sign Morton Gamst Pederson, Carl Cort, Nigel Martyn, Supat Rungratsamee, Linvoy Primus and Sunday Oliseh, all cheap. I think I paid 3 million for all of them put together.

The big transfer news in the game is from last season, Henry's contract ran out so he moved on a free to... Man United

im running version 4.1.2, im on dial up, so it takes ages to download the next patch, so i cant get these new updates, so im running the older games :(

Anyone help me here

im running version 4.1.2, im on dial up, so it takes ages to download the next patch, so i cant get these new updates, so im running the older games :(

Anyone help me here

Get a download manager like getright or something and leave it to download all night. When I was on dial up I left it on at night until it downloaded whatever it was I was downloading and then it switched off my laptop. That is what you should do

I need one of these updates. Where do I get them?

The simplest place is SIgames.com. Unfortunately if you want to be fully updated, you'll first have to download the 4.1.4 patch - which is about 45mb or so - and then the 4.1.5 patch, which is thankfully only about 6mb. If you have broadband it's fine, but otherwise you're in for a VERY long haul. I don't know about alternative sources/bandwidth I'm afraid.

I made mine myself. Theres a BBC website in the transfer thread with a lot of transfers, then I simply renamed Wimbledon to Milton Keynes Dons. It takes a few hours, but the game just seems fair better in my opinion.

In my game, I finished 7th with Leeds. I beat Arsenal at Highbury on the pen-ultimate game, meaning Man United won the league.

Fulham beat MK Dons in the league cup final, and Leicester beat Bolton in the FA Cup final. Add to the fact that Bolton got relegated from the Prem, Leicester and Fulham are in Divison one and MK Dons in division 2

I've been playing as Sunderland, at the end of my first season I finished 1st in Division One, 12 points ahead of West Ham in second.

I got David Bellion, Carlos Marinelli and Lomano Lua-Lua on loan and they almost singl-handedly won me the title. Sean Thornton is also a quality player.

i am still stuck in the argentinian league . . . :( . . . I surpassed River with a 4-0 thrashing. I still want to get out, but no other teams have a manager they wanna get rid of.

Well, looks like my Kiel game is ending in 08/09 because when i got to the end of 2008, the fixtures just ended, except for my Champions League ones. I don't know what to do, i'm going to play out the season, then at the start of the next season, if their is a shortage of fixtures. I'll resign.

I might start another game, i don't know, i don't know if i want to, i'm too attached to Kiel, plus i HATE starting new games.

I'm currently in April of 2006 as Arsenal, sitting second in the league behind Man Utd with 5 games left and six points seperating us. Won't happen unfortunetly.

I'm still in the Champions League, and I've got to the FA Cup final against Southampton, but I lose the first leg (home) against Dynamo Kiev 2-1. Things are looking bad.

Oh yeah, Leeds are rock bottom of Divison 1, heading for second relegation in a row! Tottenham are in the relegation zone of the Premiership, and if both go down it'll make up for me not winning the league! :D

Well I managed to stay up in the Premiership in my Leicester game after a last day win over Everton. In the end I could have lost anyways because I would still have been two points clear (due to Bolton and Southampton both losing). So heres the final religation battle table:

17. LEICESTER - 38 - 37pts

18. Bolton - 38 - 33pts

19. Southampton - 38 - 32pts

20. Man City - 38 - 29pts

I should never have been down there in the first place after such a great start but meh. Ive brought in so far for next year Kevin Lisbie on a free and Nikos Dabizas for £230,000. I am hoping also to raise the funds to secure Marcus Bent for £500,000 because he was a top player all season and also Ipswich were religated and need the money.