Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

Some big news regarding the Rock Band Network.

Dream Theater have been in contact with RBN with the possibility of releasing a good chunk/if not all of their discography depending on whether they could be a special exception to the 10 minute maximum mark.

Here's the prospected band/song list at the moment with more being confirmed daily.

Huge Ass List

Here's the unofficial contact list

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157325

No BOC makes me sad :(

I do think Korn in a "family friendly" rockband game is kinda odd..then again I haven't listened to Korn in years so I don't know how that song is. But as for the rest..damn...I like that setlist..

It's a shitty cover of a Cameo song.

Hey gang,

Here's the DLC that'll be hitting your game machines next week! Some spooky stuff to tie into the holiday, some rocking stuff for the rockers, and a few singles for lady vocalists out there! Huzzah for variety!

Enjoy!

-HMXhenry

Available on Xbox 360 and Wii (Oct. 27) and PlayStation 3 system (Oct. 29):

• Rob Zombie – “Burn”

• Rob Zombie – “Dragula”

• Rob Zombie – “Superbeast”

• Wolfmother – “New Moon Rising”

• Wolfmother – “Pilgrim”

• Wolfmother – “Sundial”

• Wolfmother – “White Unicorn”

• Wolfmother – “Woman”

• Liz Phair – “Rock Me”

• Morningwood – “Best of Me” *

• Morningwood – “Sugarbaby” *

(All tracks are original master recordings)

These tracks will be available for purchase as “Rob Zombie Pack 01,” “Wolfmother Pack 01” and as individual tracks on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system and as individual tracks on Wii.

11/3 DLC

• Foo Fighters – “Best of You”

• Foo Fighters – “The Pretender”

• Foo Fighters – “Wheels”

• Foo Fighters – “Word Forward”

• Nirvana – “About a Girl”

• Nirvana – “Blew”

• Nirvana – “School”

• Joan Jett & The Blackhearts – “Fake Friends”

These tracks will be available for purchase as “Nirvana Bleach Pack,”“Foo Fighters Pack 03” and as individual tracks on Xbox 360 andPlayStation 3 system and as individual tracks on Wii.

Price: $1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track

$5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Nirvana Bleach Pack”

$6.99, £3.49 UK, €5.29 EU (560 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Foo Fighters Pack 03”

$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per track

• 2 weeks later...

11/17 DLC

AFI - Beautiful Thieves

AFI - End Transmission

AFI - Love Like Winter

AFI - Medicate

AFI - The Leaving Song, Pt II

The Bangles - Walk Like an Egyptian+

Them Crooked Vultures’ “New Fang”+

These tracks will be available for purchase as “AFI Pack 01” as well asindividual tracks on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system, and asindividual tracks on Wii. Tracks marked with a “+” are also availablein the family-friendly LEGO Rock Band Music Store.

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track

$8.49 £5.25 UK, €6.59 EU (680 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “AFI Pack 01”

---

The Beatles: Rock Band 11/17 DLC

Available for Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft (Nov. 17) and PlayStation®3 System (Nov. 19):

Individual Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band singles: “Fixing AHole,” “She’s Leaving Home,” “Being For The Benefit of Mr. Kite!,”“Within You Without You,” “When I’m Sixty-Four,” “Lovely Rita,” “Sgt.Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)” and “A Day In The Life.”

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per each individual track

The “Complete The Album Pack” features:

Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band singles: “Fixing A Hole,” “She’sLeaving Home,” “Being For The Benefit of Mr. Kite!,” “Within YouWithout You,” “When I’m Sixty-Four,” “Lovely Rita,” “Sgt. Pepper’sLonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)” and “A Day In The Life.”

Price:

$13.49 USD, £7.49, €8.99 (1080 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Complete The Album Pack”

Available for Wii (Nov. 17):

Individual Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band singles: “Fixing AHole,” “She’s Leaving Home,” “Being For The Benefit of Mr. Kite!,”“Within You Without You,” “When I’m Sixty-Four,” “Lovely Rita,” “Sgt.Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)” and “A Day In The Life.”

Price: $2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per each individual track

Guest JukeboxHero

For next week:

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – “A Thing About You (live)” +

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – “American Girl (live)”

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – “Even the Losers (live)”

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – “Here Comes My Girl (live)” +

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – “Mary Jane’s Last Dance (live)”

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – “Refugee (live)” +

Kelly Clarkson – “Miss Independent” +

P!nk – “Who Knew” +

The Go-Go’s – “Our Lips Are Sealed” +

More Petty please!

12/1 DLC

Nirvana – “Come As You Are (Live from MTV Unplugged)” +

Nirvana – “Lithium (Live at Reading)”

Nirvana – “Smells Like Teen Spirit”

Night Ranger – “(You Can Still) Rock in America” +

Night Ranger – “Don’t Tell Me You Love Me” +

Night Ranger – “You’re Gonna Hear It From Me” +

These tracks will be available for purchase as “Night Ranger Pack 01”or “Nirvana Pack 02” as well as individual tracks on Xbox 360 andPlayStation 3 system, and as individual tracks on Wii. Tracks markedwith a “+” are also available in the family-friendly LEGO Rock BandMusic Store.

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track

$5.49, £3.99 UK, €2.49 EU (440 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Night Ranger Pack 01” or “Nirvana Pack 02”

Can't say I'm really all that interested in those song choices. I'm sure a ton of people will get Teen Spirit but eh. The live version of "Lithium" is the only one that tempts me. Needs more awesome lesser-known songs/covers by Nirvana like "Love Buzz," "Serve the Servants," and "Molly's Lips."

$5.49, £3.99 UK, €2.49 EU (440 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for "Night Ranger Pack 01" or "Nirvana Pack 02"

Issent that Cheaper than usual? Three Song packs were 3.99 in the past werrent they?

I think they just got the UK and EU prices backwards on that.