MMA News and Discussion Thread

Dana White was on some Vancouver radio station and suggested that Chuck/Tito could headline the show there.

Since I'm probably going to this show, I'll give this news a MEH. I'd be hyped to watch this fight, but not as the sole headlining fight.

I want Lesnar back on that show, as the other popular rumor goes.

It's like he's a pro wrestler again and we're trying to keep his real condition under wraps until he mysteriously shows up at the Royal Rumble.

• Like 1

Rogan: Full mount! Mir has full mount on Nogueira!

Goldberg: This one could be seconds away from being over Joe.

*Lights in the arena go out*

Rogan: What the-?

*Lights come back on, Brock Lesnar is in the Octogan*

Goldberg: Its Lesnar, Brock Lesnar is here!

Rogan: Here comes the pain, daddy!

Goldberg: The real world's champion is back in the UFC

:shifty:

• Like 4

Dana White was on some Vancouver radio station and suggested that Chuck/Tito could headline the show there.

Since I'm probably going to this show, I'll give this news a MEH. I'd be hyped to watch this fight, but not as the sole headlining fight.

I want Lesnar back on that show, as the other popular rumor goes.

The only rumor I've read about Lesnar is they want him back in time for the Boston debut.

• Like 1

Nate Diaz on move to 170:

"I really don't think I'm going to stay at 155 pounds," Diaz wrote on GracieFighter.com. "I don't make enough money to have to drop this much weight, so I'd like to fight at 170 and only go to 55's every once in awhile."

Also Ben Saunders vs. Martin Kampmann added to 111. Could be a good fight and pulling for Saunders to win this.

• Like 1

Echoing the sentiments that I doubt Diaz will amount to much at 170. I mean, he might get a shot at GSP since I'd put him on the level of a Dan Hardy or Mike Swick, but Fitch, Koscheck, Alves would all destroy him.

And the next challenger to BJ Penn is officially Frankie Edgar. I guess Gray Maynard's boring/poor performance screwed that up for him. Dana White also says it is tentatively planned for 112 in Abu Dhabi.

Also, Fighter's ONly Magazine says that Kenny Florian vs. Takanori Gomi might take place on the March 31st Fight Night (which is before the premiere of the next Ultimate Fighter).

• Like 1