Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the people exploding about how it isn't that much better.

They clearly haven't tried playing FFX on a HDTV recently. It's a horrible mess of lines that were concealed previously by poor TV quality. Not to mention it's not 6:19.

The worst is the complaints that WHY SPEND TIME ON THIS WHEN THEY COULD DEDICATE THE RESOURCES TO KINGDOM HEARTS 3!?

Really? Video game production does not work that way. It's not a case of one or the other. Idiots.

• Like 2

They clearly haven't tried playing FFX on a HDTV recently.

To be fair, I haven't.

I wasn't actually talking about you, I was talking about people crying themselves to sleep over the fact that they apparently don't need an FFX remake so it shouldn't happen.

One of my favorite comments is that they have a right to feel like it's unnecessary. Well... yeah, you do, the same as others have the right to like the idea and want it. >_> As someone that got a PSP and has used it pretty much entirely to play FF4-8 on the go, I'm super excited to get a Vita just to play X and X-2 on the go.

• Like 1

We might have an explanation as to why X HD is taking so long. Supposedly the title on this translates to "Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD remaster". So it looks like X-2 won't just be included on the disc, but updated too.

Is it weird that I was secretly hoping for FF X-2 to get an HD update?

We might have an explanation as to why X HD is taking so long. Supposedly the title on this translates to "Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD remaster". So it looks like X-2 won't just be included on the disc, but updated too.

Is it for Rikku? None of us will judge you, don't worry.

Nope, I was too.

Between this and the news of the Sony patent over PS1/PS2 trophy patching, my trophies are going to get a bump soon :D

Also, found the perfect power-levelling spot after reaching Gran Pulse in FFXIII...

I ran straight through the Steppe rather than fighting anything (minimal EXP and components I can actually get at the moment anyway) and went into the cave that follows. Doing a run against the Bomb-type and Sentinel opponents is getting me about 30,000 CP every 5-10 minutes. Awesome

:D

Is it for Rikku? None of us will judge you, don't worry.

Very minor reason why. Also, I need something to finally convince me to buy a PS3. FFX+X2 in HD helps it's case considerably.

EDIT: FINALLY some semblance of a release date, sometime later this year. Also hearing that the rerelease of FFX will be based off the International version of the game.

Edited by Barracuda Rostigraben

So I beat Barthandelus just before re-entering Cocoon, and it was way easier than the first time. I'd completed my Crystarium up to where it could go to, and whilst it was drawn out, it was insanely easy (especially that doom counter, that was what kept getting me on my first playthrough). Looking forward to getting to Eden, because I remember those scenes being chaotic and fun.