Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only used guides so far to find where to start a quest/turn in a quest. And some stuff that doesn't really make any sense. And while I am not hating the time limit now, I fear what will happen if I don't complete the main quest by the end of the 13 days. I don't know if I would re-start.

Also haven't had a FPS problem, thankfully.

Nope, fuck this game. The time limits are ridiculous and mean you have to play this "open world" game in the exact way Square wants you to play it. Which has been their problem for years now, we can only play these games in exactly the way they intended. Fuck this, I'm not even having fun and I feel like I've already wasted too much time to have a chance at coming back after only 3 hours of time spent.

Are you fucking kidding me, I have a limited amount of time and there's a time schedule for TRAINS? THE ONLY WAY TO GET AROUND THE GAME?

Right, I did some research. Apparently it's actually suggested you play on Easy the first time around to make it less frustrating. If that's the recommended difficulty, why isn't THAT "normal" difficulty!? Here's the plan. I'm going to do a few side quests. Then I'm going to let time run out and start a New Game + on Easy.

I refuse to have wasted £40 on this.

Time to start playing again after a few days off (apparently I am 13 hours in).....end of the 4th day! About to go fight....

A Chocobo Eater!

Ran into one in the wild....and it slaughtered me

I also found four identical costumes, they look like they belong to a Jpop group....one for each elements.

Wait, did you do all of the Luxerion Quests before starting in The Wildlands? I've begun my New Game+ (but not really) and using a guide I've so far done like half of the Luxerion and half of the Wildlands quests by Day 2. Chocobo Eater is a dick.

Is it the one attacking the White Chocobo? It's not SO bad especially if you can get a 25% knock off health, but it's a bit of a pain. If you've already done one area though, it'll probably be super easy.

Games less frustrating on easy as time isn't affected by a lot of stuff and it's easier to chain Chronostasis, but I wouldn't say I'm having much fun with it yet. It's so far nothing but side quests for characters the game doesn't even bother to make you care about.

Wait, did you do all of the Luxerion Quests before starting in The Wildlands? I've begun my New Game+ (but not really) and using a guide I've so far done like half of the Luxerion and half of the Wildlands quests by Day 2. Chocobo Eater is a dick.

Is it the one attacking the White Chocobo? It's not SO bad especially if you can get a 25% knock off health, but it's a bit of a pain. If you've already done one area though, it'll probably be super easy.

Games less frustrating on easy as time isn't affected by a lot of stuff and it's easier to chain Chronostasis, but I wouldn't say I'm having much fun with it yet. It's so far nothing but side quests for characters the game doesn't even bother to make you care about.

I did all the main quests in Luxerion and Yusnaan before I went into the wildlands.

The Chocobo Eater actually turned out to be a lot easier than the first time I fought him, so that's good. Maybe this quest one was easier than the wild one.

Speaking of the White Chocobo! I healed it, I'm riding it...I got main quest part 2 done....but 3 doesn't open up? Do I need to heal it more? What is the best way to heal it more?!

I looked it up (because, sadly, this is the kind of game where you have to do that), and it looks like I do have to heal him to full health. There are a few flowers that will help, and I guess I can make more Chocobull....need to do that, and then go finish the quest. Apparently The Wildlands Part 1 was supposed to be the 2nd main mission, not the 3rd. Oops. Explains why Snow was a bit of a pain to fight.

Also! Just one item away from finishing the quest for having to have 60 of one item and 80 of another.

Just read a MAJOR spoiler about Lumina. Don't click unless you don't care about spoilers.

Last chance to turn back...

Man they

really wanted Lightning to be Cloud 2.0, didn't they? A fragment of Lightning's mind, seriously? Jesus Christ. I'm now absolutely sure that Square Enix is intentionally parodying itself at this point.

Oh man wait until you beat the game. I'm tempted to spoiler tag it here so nobody has to go through the pain of playing all the way through a pile of garbage, but eh.

Okay.

God dies, the world ends anyway, but WAIT. THERE'S MORE. It's reborn!

It's pretty heavily implied that the world ending leads to the creation of Earth. And Lightning's on Earth, traveling through a Japanese countryside via train on a quest to find her friends. It's kind of a hilariously heavy-handed ending, but I'm not surprised consider how far up its own butthole Lightning Returns is.

PS God was evil bet you never saw that one coming.