Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just hit chapter 3! The party is around 26-28 now. Got my two favorite classes last night, Lady Luck and Berserker! I'm running....

Paine- Darknight almost exclusively. She's always my main damage dealer. Will switch back to her mastered warrior if I need some debuffs, likely going to level berserker next.

Yuna- Mastered gunner, now working on Warrior & Lady Luck. 

Rikku- My caster! Mastered the white mage, now working on Black. Used to have her switch to thief for boss battles for steal but...

... I managed to get the Treasure Hunter garment grid which gives Mug to whoever equips it. Which means farming items and AP is gonna be easy!

1 hour ago, Ruki said:

Just hit chapter 3! The party is around 26-28 now. Got my two favorite classes last night, Lady Luck and Berserker! I'm running....

Paine- Darknight almost exclusively. She's always my main damage dealer. Will switch back to her mastered warrior if I need some debuffs, likely going to level berserker next.

Yuna- Mastered gunner, now working on Warrior & Lady Luck. 

Rikku- My caster! Mastered the white mage, now working on Black. Used to have her switch to thief for boss battles for steal but...

... I managed to get the Treasure Hunter garment grid which gives Mug to whoever equips it. Which means farming items and AP is gonna be easy!

You sound like it is, but I'm going to assume it is enjoyable?

I need to get back to clean-up, but I'm at that point where I'm worried about getting even a single thing wrong. I'm on I think 86% and I think I've just got Mi'ihen, Djose, Mushroom Rock, Thunder Plains, Bikanel, The Calm Lands and Bevelle to do. I think I've got 4-5 sub-bosses before I can go tackle the end game, and none of them look fun to get to, let alone fight.

General set up I use is Dark Knight / Warrior (Paine), Black / White Mage (Rikku) and Gun Mage (Yuna). Mighty Guard is super helpful.

4 hours ago, apsham said:

They still doing this in multiple games/episodes? The voices and looks are... way off in ways from what I expected, but eh.

As far as I know, they are. The characters' voices are different in my head, but that's inevitable. It's not the first time they've been given voices.

A small part of me thinks they could release just the bombing mission as a paid standalone "demo" akin to what Ground Zeroes was to Metal Gear Solid V. People would complain, and I wouldn't disagree with them, but it would be an easy way to make money and keep restless fans at bay for a little while.

• Like 1

I can understand the disappointment, but I think this is the only way anything will be released in anything approaching the near future. The mad thing was that Nomura didn't even know he was supposed to be directing the game until just before the first trailer was shown, so the game was announced before anything gameplay-wise had been done. Square then changed the development team a couple of years later and effectively started the game again. At this rate, if it wasn't episodic, the game wouldn't be out for years and years.

13 hours ago, apsham said:

The entire Midgar bit could easily be the first 'episode' - if they split it up any more than that, I'll be shocked. I wonder how they're going to replace the Cloud crossdressing section - as they said they're for sure taking that out.

When did they say that?

17 hours ago, apsham said:

The entire Midgar bit could easily be the first 'episode' - if they split it up any more than that, I'll be shocked. I wonder how they're going to replace the Cloud crossdressing section - as they said they're for sure taking that out.

Thats not what they said in 2015