Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Kirk, how accessible is the game for someone who's never really done the MMORPG thing?

Extremely not. It's very, very slow and very, very long and requires the patience of Job. If this is your first MMO experience then I'd say you're going to haaaaaaate it.

So, I finally got around to beating X. I've had a massively overpowered party sitting just inside Sin for months now, so I just went through and did it. Overkilled EVERYTHING, including Jecht and all the aeons. Meh.

I hate that, in order to complete all the sidequests in FF, you have to overpower your people to a point where the 'final battle' is boring.

So, I finally got around to beating X. I've had a massively overpowered party sitting just inside Sin for months now, so I just went through and did it. Overkilled EVERYTHING, including Jecht and all the aeons. Meh.

I hate that, in order to complete all the sidequests in FF, you have to overpower your people to a point where the 'final battle' is boring.

Did ya beat the Dark Aeons and Penance? >_>

Woo! Got Gogo, Relm, and Terra in the party now....now I am just missing Locke, Mog, and the Yeti thing. Beat the Ice Dragon with a not so good party, and then got the Esper there as well. Go team me!

Woo! Got Gogo, Relm, and Terra in the party now....now I am just missing Locke, Mog, and the Yeti thing. Beat the Ice Dragon with a not so good party, and then got the Esper there as well. Go team me!

Egh. That just reminds me that I still haven't beaten Kefka yet. I can't seem to get a good team layout down; and on top of that, my party's pretty underleveled.

Square are apparently announcing THREE new titles at E3, with two of them being sequels, I'm praying FFVII remake, Chrono Trigger sequel and something involving FFIX sequel, watch me get none of them.

God no to the FFVII remake. Seriously... no. A remake for FFV or FFVI on the DS would be welcome though.

Chrono Trigger sequel, they did that already didn't they?

And the FFIX sequel was something mentioned as a pipe dream in an interview. It's not happening.