Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Square are apparently announcing THREE new titles at E3, with two of them being sequels, I'm praying FFVII remake, Chrono Trigger sequel and something involving FFIX sequel, watch me get none of them.

God no to the FFVII remake. Seriously... no. A remake for FFV or FFVI on the DS would be welcome though.

Chrono Trigger sequel, they did that already didn't they?

And the FFIX sequel was something mentioned as a pipe dream in an interview. It's not happening.

Why not to the FFVII remake? It's a game well worth it, and they've already remade the first six, with this generations power it could be even more epic, and there's a lot that could still be added to the series. Besides, the only reason it hasn't already happened is because those who would (should) be involved have had scheduling conflicts due to other games.

There was a game set in the Chronoverses (Chrono Cross), which was apparently awesome, but I never played it and it's a series with incredible potential.

FFIX sequel is a pipe dream I know, but I can still hope against hope.

On the three new titles, I'm thinking one will be Kingdom Hearts III, one will be the Final Fantasy VII remake and then probably another game set in the Chrono Trigger universe as the DS rerelease went well.

Oh sod right off! :blush:

I was thinking more along the lines of Valkyrie Chronicles

Jesus, not more Valkyrie Chronicles games. I have enough trouble confusing them with Valkyria Chronicles as it is. :shifty:

Plus, I played the one they put on PSP, and it wasn't great.

Edited by stokeriño

humina humina humina.

Edit: And now I've actually had a proper look and stuff and it's not a remake or anything of the sort, just a PS3 port. I'm also going to guess that because it's getting a port, it's not getting remade anytime soon.

Edited by Ollie 'Fucking' Fitzgerald

YAAAAAAAY Spirit Lance. I don't think I ever went to the trouble of getting that before. Now with Caldabog (I am win at chocobo racing) and Godhand, and Nirvana on the way, I am well on my way to actually getting all the ultimate weapons for the first time ever. Now just to grind the fuck out of some blitz.

I've played through FF9 about 4 or 5 times now, and everytime in the past I took 15 or so attempts at impressing the 100 nobles for the moonstone before giving up at 95 or so. So imagine my surprise that on the playthrough I started today, I nailed it on my first attempt. I feel like a fucking champion now, and I'm pretty happy that the 10000 gold you get dor it is going to make the rest of Disc 1 smooth sailing.