THE RESULTS: EWB's 100 Favourite Bands

YI

Awww, I'm touched. And I even know what to get you for the holiday season, too! Stop acting like a petulant child and recognize the fact that acting demanding and rude in regards to an internet list (especially to someone who has reacted to such demands negatively in the past) is going to get you absolutely nowhere, sweetheart, it's really kind of common sense.

I'm not in a big rush really since I already know what atleast 3 of the top 5 are but we should make him finish this before he starts his 100 Albums list. :shifty:

That's my point exactly. He's starting another list but he hasn't finished this one yet. It's not too hard. He obviously has a little bit of free time on his hands so why not put together the top five.

And GoGo Yubari, I've been trying to think of something to say to you but all I can come up with is a big "Fuck you." Sorry. I don't know how else to phrase it.

I'm not in a big rush really since I already know what atleast 3 of the top 5 are but we should make him finish this before he starts his 100 Albums list. :shifty:

That's my point exactly. He's starting another list but he hasn't finished this one yet. It's not too hard. He obviously has a little bit of free time on his hands so why not put together the top five.

And GoGo Yubari, I've been trying to think of something to say to you but all I can come up with is a big "Fuck you." Sorry. I don't know how else to phrase it.

Well we already know you aren't very good at phrasing things.

You pick up on things pretty quick, don't you? :shifty:

I'm not trying to win any friends on an internet message board, thanks. And at this point, I could care less about who's in the top five, I just think it's ridiculous to get up to the top five and then take forever to complete it.

There's another example of bad phrasing. You're putting across the opposite of your intended meaning there.

Anyway, I think it's ridiculous to complain so much about it seeing as you don't care.

Yeah it was pretty much worth it. It's awesome seeing a bunch of tools band together to defend their fellow "friend"/poster.

Wait. Er. Was that me, or YI? Because I assure you, I'm a Lone Wolf that Hunts Alone. But, um, really now, what a stupid thing to get yourself probably warned or maybe (hopefully?) banned over. Congratulations, you marvelous internet tough guy, you!

Yeah it was pretty much worth it. It's awesome seeing a bunch of tools band together to defend their fellow "friend"/poster.

Wait. Er. Was that me, or YI? Because I assure you, I'm a Lone Wolf that Hunts Alone. But, um, really now, what a stupid thing to get yourself probably warned or maybe (hopefully?) banned over. Congratulations, you marvelous internet tough guy, you!

I'm not trying to win any friends on an internet message board, thanks. And at this point, I could care less about who's in the top five, I just think it's ridiculous to get up to the top five and then take forever to complete it.

I really hope it doesn't keep you up at nights. I'm going to start with "fuck you", but then I'll wait a couple of months to finish it off with "you cunt", just to really fuck you over.

Edited by De

I really hope it doesn't keep you up at nights. I'm going to start with "fuck you", but then I'll wait a couple of months to finish it off with "you cunt", just to really fuck you over.

OH NO BAN HIM

Ahahaha, I've already been banned once today, so suck on that, douchefag.

What did I do to get warned or banned over? For saying "Fuck you"? I've seen that said so many times on this board without any warnings or anything. Quit making up frivolous shit.

lol, internet tough guy. You just called yourself a lone wolf that hunts alone. Oooh, that sounds so badass.

Er, yes. Because you're quick to start throwing out unjustified, petty personal insults. I'll agree that a lot of people do the same shit and should get warned for it, but yeah, that pretty much includes you, especially since you're the one who started things.

... and also oh my god, that was sarcasm. Do you honestly think I was referring to myself as such seriously? Of course it's not badass, it was a joke. I assure you, you adorably literal internet tough guy you, I do not actually consider myself to be a lone wolf that hunts alone.

Edited by GoGo Yubari