Fire Pro Wrestling R

chubby chaser

Does anyone else notice how freaking dominatent Giant Benard is in this game I had a championship (cpu vs cpu) and he defeated Tommy Bomber ( forgot his name Jumbo Trustua or something) in like 5 minutes while Bomber had 7 straight defences right now Benard is owning the shit out of Giant Baba and already owned Stan Hansan.

Damn, I found one in the like extra-lame games section at Best Buy for $10. I don't know if I should have gotten it though.

You definitely should have gotten it. First off, it's probably the best wrestling game that's been released in America, ever. Secondly, it was $10!

Does anyone else notice how freaking dominatent Giant Benard is in this game I had a championship (cpu vs cpu) and he defeated Tommy Bomber ( forgot his name Jumbo Trustua or something) in like 5 minutes while Bomber had 7 straight defences right now Benard is owning the shit out of Giant Baba and already owned Stan Hansan.

Team up Bernard and Buchanan and watch people die. But if you want Bernard to lose, just put him against Vader.

• Like 1

got the game yesterday and I'm loving it. the menu system will take some time getting used to . I love the plethora of moves added and shoot fighting is pleasantly addictive with the new mount positions. I'm going through the process of Renaming now. I've got Super dragon and Matt Hardy created but haven't got the logic done yet. Hopefully I can find it online

1ST Champion: Keiji Muto defeated Mitsuhara Misawa

2ND Champion: Hiroyoshi Tenzan defeated Keiji Muto

3RD Champion: Yuji Nagata submitted Hiroyoshi Tenzan

12min 11sec Nagata Lock III CRITICAL

4TH Champion: Kenta Kobashi pinned Yuji Nagata

14min 32sec Head Pickup Lariat -> Both Hands-Press Pin

5TH Champion: Mitsuharu Misawa knocked out Kenta Kobashi

12min 35sec KO from strikes

Apparently no one can defend a fucking belt now a days. :P

Baaahhh.. my only beef so far is that the character limit for first names is so small. Otherwise, this has been fun. Still in the process of renaming guys - got a ton left to do, I just started with the ones I knew by heart without needing a guide.

So far I've only played 2 matches, lost both in under 10 minutes. Well, the first one went just past the 10 minute marker but close enough.

Baaahhh.. my only beef so far is that the character limit for first names is so small. Otherwise, this has been fun. Still in the process of renaming guys - got a ton left to do, I just started with the ones I knew by heart without needing a guide.

Make the last name the first name and turn on the name flip. For instance, if the name is Jebediah Asshat, put it in as Asshat Jebediah, then go to where it says OFF and change it to ON and you'll have Jebediah Asshat. If both names are long, go to the spot where you can have no divider between names. So you'd be entering Jebedia_h Asshat, but once you use the divider, you'll have it all together. I know it sounds confusing, but it's not once you get into it, you'll see what I mean. Although sometimes, a name is just simply too long, quite a few of the Japanese names suffer if you want a fully renamed game.

Make the last name the first name and turn on the name flip. For instance, if the name is Jebediah Asshat, put it in as Asshat Jebediah, then go to where it says OFF and change it to ON and you'll have Jebediah Asshat. If both names are long, go to the spot where you can have no divider between names. So you'd be entering Jebedia_h Asshat, but once you use the divider, you'll have it all together. I know it sounds confusing, but it's not once you get into it, you'll see what I mean. Although sometimes, a name is just simply too long, quite a few of the Japanese names suffer if you want a fully renamed game.

That's kinda what I've been doing. Close enough. Also, on the renaming guide on GameFAQs, are all the wrestlers in order? I mean, the first guy on the renaming list on NJPW: Main Army is the first guy on View Japan: Main, etc - right?

Correct. The list on Gamefaqs is ordered by specific Groups within an Organization, not just Organization.

Right, yeah. I went through and renamed all the groups to their proper counterparts. I guess you can't rename the Organizations, can you?

argh logic is really pissing me off. I created one of the customs I try to create in every wrestling "the Amazing" Allison Whonder. her finisher is the rewind hurracanrana. I have it ramped up to 50% in logic but out of 20 matches she has yet to attempt it. Out of those 20 matches she's only won 1 match . She was facing Daizee haze and got the quick win in 6 minutes with her cutting row to moonsault pin combo. She's lost every other match. When she faces high flyers and luchadors she loses within 8 minutes. When she faces women she can last to about 20 minutes. And when she faces guys like Necro Butcher she can last around 30 minutes before getting beaten

Aye you can.

How? I guess I haven't figured it out yet, but I only played for about 30 minutes earlier.

Hit square on the organization name and click rename.

I created one of the customs I try to create in every wrestling "the Amazing" Allison Whonder. her finisher is the rewind hurracanrana. I have it ramped up to 50% in logic but out of 20 matches she has yet to attempt it. Out of those 20 matches she's only won 1 match . She was facing Daizee haze and got the quick win in 6 minutes with her cutting row to moonsault pin combo. She's lost every other match. When she faces high flyers and luchadors she loses within 8 minutes. When she faces women she can last to about 20 minutes. And when she faces guys like Necro Butcher she can last around 30 minutes before getting beaten

You may want to tweak her Ukemi. Ukemi is pretty damn confusing, but it's essentially how much a wrestler is willing to take moves when they could reverse them. For example, if you have low damage Ukemi set at 80/20, then your wrestler will not reverse 20% of moves attempted on them while they have low damage. And it works that way for medium and large damage as well. I learned Ukemi best through "The Hogan Effect" which is basically setting your edit to work a match decently in the beginning, get their ass kicked in the middle, and then be unstoppable at the end. A guy like Hogan might have Ukemi set at something like 70/30 - 40/60 - 99/1 for low, medium and large damage respectively. Also, for your finisher, it depends on the situation. Front grapple finishers only need to be set at around 9% to spring up when you want them to, but back grapples are more rare and should be bumped up to at least the 30% range, if not more.

Hit square on the organization name and click rename.

On which screen? >_>;

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. Nooooooot paying attention today.

Edited by Miss Cloudina

Just won a match.. finally. Kinda. Well, it was a battle royal. ¬_¬ It was me (Hijo Del Santo), Dos Caras, Dos Caras Jr., Great Sasuke, Jinsei Shinzaki, HERO!, Dr. Wagner Jr. and Kendo Ka Shin. The first elimination was at 15:17 when Dos Caras submitted to someone's figure four, and then from 18:46-22:35 most of the eliminations were me. :D Eliminated Wagner and Dos Jr. with backslides, Jinsei Shinzaki pinned Sasuke, then Ka Shin small packaged Shinzaki so it came down to El Hijo Del Santo and Kendo Ka Shin. Went back and forth for a few minutes before I got him with a huracanrana and pin combo.

Battle royal or not, I'm still proud. ¬_¬

Edited by Miss Cloudina

Battle Royals are often ridiculously hard to win. Me and a friend were playing yesterday - he was AJ Styles, I was my HBK edit and we got stuck trying for over a forty minutes trying to keep Shadow WX down for a three count. I hit him with about 47 Sweet Chin Musics, my buddy hit at least a dozen Styles Clashes and finally took him down after the already eliminated Kenta Kobashi kicked his ass - endless battle royal, FTW!