Fire Pro Wrestling R

chubby chaser

Probably been asked a dozen time before, but is this going to be released in the UK?

I think I read somewhere in has a February 2008 UK release date. EDIT: Okay, maybe not. Where the fuck did I pull that from, then?

What's the endless battle royal? I've just been doing the regular ones and the one pin to win ones.

Finally won a singles match too, as Yuji Nagata vs. Tiger Mask IV. Nagata's ridiculously easy to play.. and it seems like a TON of his moves are front suplexes. >_>

Edited by Miss Cloudina

Fire pro club on their front page says... Feb 13 for a Europe/Australia release...

Okay, so yeah. That's where I pulled the date/month from I guess.

That sounds equal parts awesome and terribly irritating.

I have too much fun as it is beating the shit out of people after the match. >_>

Battle Royals are often ridiculously hard to win. Me and a friend were playing yesterday - he was AJ Styles, I was my HBK edit and we got stuck trying for over a forty minutes trying to keep Shadow WX down for a three count. I hit him with about 47 Sweet Chin Musics, my buddy hit at least a dozen Styles Clashes and finally took him down after the already eliminated Kenta Kobashi kicked his ass - endless battle royal, FTW!

My HBK is based off the old school look with tights instead of the leather pseudo-chaps as I didn't feel that look could be replicated without looking goofy. I don't have an official formula, though I could type one up if you needed but here's the basic outline for what I did:

HBK's head

I used the leather layer for the tights and turned them read. Then I put the camouflage layer on them. I turned one of the camo colors red and then the other white so it looks similar to the white hearts he used to have. Red knee pads. The boots were a little tricky, but I was going for his old school white/black strapped boots so I have him the leg guards, made those black and made the back of the boot white. When I play later, I'll take a pic, if it turns out alright, I'll post it to give you a better idea.

thanks so much man I appreciate it. I've found a site thats got pics of edits so you can look and make them by looking but for some of them its hard to tell what they used and etc. but again thanks so much man just telling me how you set up the tights is enough. :)

ok thanks man I will. What do you guys think I should give Carlito as a finisher. I've seen most people giving him the roll up pin that resembles the backcracker. but I dunno if I want to go that route

ok thanks man I will. What do you guys think I should give Carlito as a finisher. I've seen most people giving him the roll up pin that resembles the backcracker. but I dunno if I want to go that route

What about a submission finisher? Or you could go with a cutter type, or a generic moonsault.

Also, where could I find some edit formulas? Kinda wanna make a Mistico edit.

Edited by Miss Cloudina

I'd give Carlito the Roll of the Dice since he was using that around the same time he started doing the Backstabber.

And Cloudy, they have an edit formula request forum at http://www.fireproclub.com/forum/ there may be a Mistico edit in there.

Edited by Zero

the link zero posted has some formulas , but I've noticed not too many post formulas anymore.

here's the link i was talking about with great pics of edits. mostly wwe. No formulas but you guys might be able to figure out how to make them by the pics

http://fpr.ath.cx/fpr/edits/

I forgot about the roll the dice move. I'll either give him that or the complete shot( replacement for the cool shot).

Another move question which submission in game is most similar to the sub Michaels used Monday ?

Regarding battle royals....

Try to do a regular one (ie, everyone already in the ring to start, wrestler leaves when eliminated) with the following wrestlers as your opponents and criticals set to high, and try to eliminate by submission or KO only until its down to the last two (ie, can go for a pin if you want when its just you and one opponent left):

Tenzan

Misawa

Shinzaki or Sasuke

Corino

Magnum Tokyo or CIMA

Muta (NOT Mutoh, but Muta)

Shadow WX

(Chono instead of Tenzan, Kojima or Mutoh instead of Muta as alternates, but not until you've tried one with the wrestlers I listed)

Has anyone recolored\redone any of the existing outfits for wrestlers that came with the game? So far, I've recolored Liger's first outfit (the gold and white one) to dark blue, silver and white (may re-do it to match the black and silver heel outfit). I wish it was possible to do a decent Power Warrior for Kensuke Sasaki (I'd replace the Florida Brothers outfit, not the Masked Volcano one) - there's another head for Kensuke with longer hair, but I believe the proper facepaint is missing and there's no decent way to do the tights for the outfit I want (the black and white outfit he wore vs. Muta in `97) or the green and black gear.

Does Kensuke Sasaki always come with the Florida Brothers? I was playing a Match Maker season and I booked a Dragon Gate show - and third on the card was Florida Brothers (Daniel & Michael) vs DoFIXER (Ryo Saito and Genki Horiguchi). Right before the match I got a blurb about their "undefeated streak" and then it became a 3-on-2 match with Sasaki in the Florida Brothers' corner.

Now, I'm pretty sure this has been done in real life.. but will that always happen when I book the Florida Brothers? >_>

Edited by Miss Cloudina