Fire Pro Wrestling R

chubby chaser

Does Kensuke Sasaki always come with the Florida Brothers? I was playing a Match Maker season and I booked a Dragon Gate show - and third on the card was Florida Brothers (Daniel & Michael) vs DoFIXER (Ryo Saito and Genki Horiguchi). Right before the match I got a blurb about their "undefeated streak" and then it became a 3-on-2 match with Sasaki in the Florida Brothers' corner.

Now, I'm pretty sure this has been done in real life.. but will that always happen when I book the Florida Brothers? >_>

Also, what's a .PSV file? I noticed some of the edit packs on Fire Pro Club have .MAX (Action Replay?) saves as well as .CBS (???) and .PSV (???).

I really don't wanna shell out for an Action Replay just to download edit packs. <_>

EDIT: First CRITICAL. On a backslide pin. Sweet. :lol:

Edited by Miss Cloudina

I believe the .psv are for PS3 owners if I'm not mistaken. Yeah it sucks that most people don't do formulas anymore but I can see how it could get old fast. Caws.ws has some formulas but the quality on some are hit and miss.

Simmed a great match earlier. In a previous title match Randy Orton Knocked out Jeff hardy with the RKO . So matt wanted a shot at orton. Being confident as he is . orton decided to put his title on the line. After 45 minutes of getting his ass kicked Matt rebounded and knocked out Randy Orton with the twist of fate.

I marked out

Does Kensuke Sasaki always come with the Florida Brothers? I was playing a Match Maker season and I booked a Dragon Gate show - and third on the card was Florida Brothers (Daniel & Michael) vs DoFIXER (Ryo Saito and Genki Horiguchi). Right before the match I got a blurb about their "undefeated streak" and then it became a 3-on-2 match with Sasaki in the Florida Brothers' corner.

Now, I'm pretty sure this has been done in real life.. but will that always happen when I book the Florida Brothers? >_>

I believe it'll happen every time you book that particular match. In Match Maker there are a number of "special events" that can take place if you book certain matches. I'm not 100% sure if you can see them more than once, so I'm just going to say that you can.

That may also not even be an event, I can't remember what they are specifically anymore. If it's not then my answer is useless :shifty:

I'll have to try those out. Match Maker is stupid fun.

Even moreso on 800%!

EDIT: You get an event if you book a Tenzan/Kojima team too. I just did it on the same card as Fedor/Nagata (8:47, Fedor CRITICAL Nagata, KOs him) and I got an event before the match that said "After a long absence, he is back and set to rule".

EDIT2: Did I mess my edits up, am I fucking crazy, or is the game crazy? I just looked Fedor up on Wikipedia and he's a white dude.. but my Fedor (and I'm fairly certain I didn't skip over any names or anything) is a black guy. I just double checked the rename list I used and I'm pretty sure I did it right..

Edited by Miss Cloudina

can anyone give me some suggestions on who to clone for movesets close to Stan lane , Bobby Eaton and Dennis Condrey. I' found some pretty good edits but they lack parameters and movelists

Did you look through his costumes? If it's the guy I'm thinking of, I think 3 of his 'outfits' are brown skinned, the last one is white. I think he's supposed to be really, really tanned, maybe.

Yeah, I did that after asking over at Fire Pro Club. Weird.

Also, speaking of Fire Pro Club holy SHIT is it full of total fucking mongs - most of whom joined after the US release of the game and act like holier-than-thou deities. Ugh.

Edited by Miss Cloudina

I've had a nice little story line going one for the past couple days thought I'd share it because the final match was amazing.

HBK just got of a long feud with Kennedy. Vince decided he wanted mass publicity . So he got in touch with promoters around the world and set up a deal. He'd pick one wrestler to travel to the different countries and face off in a single match with their best guys. Hist first match was against Bison Smith where HBK lost in only 9 minutes. The matches that followed got harder and he slowly built up a winning streak of 8 wins 1 loss.

Vince desperately tried to get Kenta Kobashi to accept a deal but at the time Kobashi had previous engagements. Michaels returned om and took a few weeks off. During this time Vince struck a new deal. He was able to get Kenta Kobashi to sign a one match deal. As a special presentation match at Wrestlemania. Kobashi would square off with Shawn Michaels.

So the match starts off and both guys take several minutes to feel each other out. Michaels gets a little lead way but is soon stopped as Kobashi starts unleashing the chops. . Kobashi continues his burst of offense until Michaels gets the advantage by ducking a larait and starts building up his own offense. around the 15 minute mark they start trading lariats. Kenta gets the upper hand and hits an Orange crush out of no where. Michaels kicks out at two and starts back in on Kobashi. he hits a superplex to set up the SCM. he tunes up the band and bam nails it. he goes for the cover and only gets a one count.. Michaels gets desperate and hits a low blow. and follows it up with another scm , but Kobashi reverses , lifts him up and nails the burning hammer knocking hbk out cold at the45 minute mark.

:|

I just did an SWA rules match as Nagata vs. Fedor in Exhibition and Fedor critical'd me at the 46 second mark with a punch.

Boggles me a bit that I beat Akira Maeda and some other MMA fighters easily as Nagata.. but Fedor gives me problems. >_>

Cloudy, if you really want to get killed, take on Cro Cop!

My only problem with the MMA aspect of the game is that even if you're fucking someone up, you're pretty much dead meat if you get knocked down because of the fucking Crown Knee Kicks....which can crit, unfortunately. I did one fight where I got knocked down three times and the opponent hit the CKKs every time before I could get up but I couldn't do shit when they got knocked down except for one armbar, and I got KOed the fourth time they went for the CKKs. And I had been kicking their ass except when I was grounded. :(

That was a GF match, but I got my revenge in a SWA rules match. Won by KO about :40 into a 3 minute rounds, 5 round fight.

I played a pretty sweet battle royal earlier, using a created wrestler with power crits. It was a high criticals match, with Tenzan, Kojima, Misawa, Corino, Shinzaki, CIMA and TAKA Michinoku as the other wrestlers, and the final 3 came down to me, Shinzaki and Tenzan. (First elimination was Corino, by me, a little over the 11 mark with an Anaconda Vice - after that, I don't remember except Kojima was the last one eliminated before it came down to the final 3) After a few minutes, I manage to hit my wrestler's finisher, the Giant Choke Slam on Shinzaki (suprisingly, Tenzan was standing at the time and didn't intefere!), and it criticalled. I avoided Tenzan while the ref called the KO and Shinzaki got to up to leave. Tenzan followed Shinzaki to the ring ropes....and turned around right into a Modified Tombstone...which criticalled! That's 2 KOs in a row, with no moves executed between them! (I went ahead and slapped the AV on Tenzan as the ref was walking over, though, so it wasn't recorded as a KO Loss)

Have you guys ever had the moment where all the countless hours of tweaking logic for a wrestler turns to brilliance when you actually sim a match.

For the past few days I've been tweaking Khali and HBK logic. Simmed a match against those to guys earlier and it was a great match. Khali started off dominating and eventually hit the double handed chokeslam he sued to do. HBK kicks out and fires up after a while he takes Khalit to the corner and sets him up top looking to hit the top rope superplex(setup to the corner sweet chin music). Khali nails Hbk with a headbutt knocking him to the mat. He taunts and Bam Brain Chop! instead of goign for the pin he lifts HBK up and applies Vise grip(brain claw) causing a critical.

he's won 8 matches with the vise grip criticalling each time . batista is the only person to beat him.

Cloudy, if you really want to get killed, take on Cro Cop!

I actually beat Cro Cop in SWA rules, albeit it was as Bob Sapp.

Also - I don't understand S-1 rules. Is it just striking and ground attacks? Every time I go to grapple we wind up in an awkward manhug.

Only striking yes, grappling isn't allowed unless it well.. is a strike.

Ahhh.. that's why I suck so bad at S-1. My strikes never connect. :(

Fuckin' awesome.

So, I did this 12 man tournament with Shinsuke Nakamura (me), Katsuhiko Nakajima, Brock Lesnar, Scott Hall, Masahiro Chono, Kenta Kobashi, Milano Collection AT, Ultimo Dragon, Akira Taue and some others that I forget. The first round match was Nakamura vs. Nakajima and it was the shortest match I've ever had.

It was going back and forth at first, but then I got Nakajima on the ground and got in the mount position and from there went for a Cross Arm Hold and got a Critical off of it, ending the match at the 2:11 mark. It was awesome.

Significantly less awesome was the fact that I made it to the semi-finals, but I was beaten by Brock Lesnar in 13 minutes so he went to the finals to face Ultimo Dragon, who beat him. o_O

EDIT: Anyone have logic/movesets for Brock Lesnar or Tomko?

Edited by Miss Cloudina

How do you do post attacks with juniors/luchadores? I've been reading Bill Woods' character guides on GameFAQs and he keeps mentioning how some of the juniors like Curry Man have "run up the post moves".

And also - how do I do moves from the apron to the ring? Springboard dropkicks, etc.?