The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Yays! I have Little Big Planet!

The choice was 25 quid for the game or 35 quid for the game, plus a Dual Shock pad (black or white) plus a free Sackboy keyring!

Obviously I splashed 35 pounds on the game with the dual shock!

Tasty.

I hope it's kinda in English. :shifty:

I hope you want to play with me online soon. :pervert:

I made a Ninja Turtle costume using green camo, military helmet and Medusa torso today. Twas awesome minus the giant fucking tail.

In all seriousness I have a spare Kratos code lying around soooooooo.....if anybody has the Nariko code and wants to trade, go for it. If nobody has it, then first come first serve after this post will get it.

Stephen Fry is in the game? How could I not know about this?

The delay fucking sucks. It seems entirely pointless as well. They recalled the game so they could remove lyrics from one song, and they released a patch to do the same for those games that were already sold.

So um. Why not just patch all of them and leave it on the shelves?

...and the music from the gallery in Hart Beat with the legend that is Tony Hart (and Morph).

I swear this game is looking for ways to make me smile.

EDIT: And you run through a world as the game credits pop up in the makeshift, cardboardy world around you. :wub:

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Stephen Fry is in the game? How could I not know about this?

The delay fucking sucks. It seems entirely pointless as well. They recalled the game so they could remove lyrics from one song, and they released a patch to do the same for those games that were already sold.

So um. Why not just patch all of them and leave it on the shelves?

Not everyone has online to download the patch.

Anyways, LBP just released patch 1.03 and it fixes all server/online issues now.

I just picked up Resistance 2 and played through the first two stages and I love it. The single player campaign feels somewhat different with the health regen and the weapon limitations, but overall I say it's an improvement over the original. The first two stages alone feel more epic then 90% of the original. The boss fight in the second stage is really cool.