The Anime Thread

Ruki

Crunchy Roll needs more commercials....I've seen the same one 6 times in one episode of Blue Exorcist >_<

Amaimon seems like an annoying pest...won't be sad to see him destroyed. So...Mephesto is his older brother, but who is their father? Satan? Would that make Mephesto/Amaimon/Rin brothers?

Also, yay for finding out more about the person in the hoodie. Although, watching at work might be a pain in the ass if she dresses like that all the time

I really, really want Caster to die and for that I love Fate/Zero because I genuinely despise a character. Just like I despised Umbridge in Harry Potter, when emotions like that kick in over something like a program or film then it's obviously doing something right. Although just killing innocent children is enough to make everyones blood boil, but I really hope Caster gets it asap when it comes back.

That said, I feel the second part needs to be impeccable because I was a bit disappointed they didn't maybe give us a bit more of a shock or something as well as the cliff hanger rather than just everyone shouting "let's do this" and cutting to black. Plus no Kotomine or Archer in the final episode of this half? That's saddening.

Meanwhile Ben-To wrapped up quite nicely, was disappointed Yarizui didn't come fight at the end but there ya go, Sato saved the day. Maybe it was all a bit predictable in the end but it doesn't necessarily make it bad because it was well done.

Mirai Nikki, yeah, we're getting somewhere now. The Four/Nine saga has kicked us on a bit and Yukki isn't such a gay anymore. It's definitely getting better.

Watching High School of the Dead right now. For a zombie series, there's an insane amount of fanservice in it.

Hell, there's more giant boobs and panty shots in the opening credits alone than in some series do in their entire runs.

Anyone know what this is from?Two of the characters look familiar.

Spoilered for size.

o719659.jpg

Oh wow, it is "My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute". Odd that I didn't recognize it completely considering I've read a bit of the manga. Guess it being in color threw me off. Thanks.

Edited by Kirkland

I think the middle character is from My Sister Can't Be This Cute. I'm guessing that's what it is.

I thought Another was starting today. Turns out I have to wait until Sunday. :crying:

Judging by your avatar/sig, I'm glad to see I'm not the only person that liked Minami-ke :shifty:

:shifty: What is this ... Minimi Kay you speak of?

I have been watching a few episodes. By that, I mean I finished the first season and am starting the second and will probably finish that by this weekend.

I need to get back to Boogiepop Phantom. It has been awesome so far, but I've gotten distracted watching other things. I think I've watched entirely too much anime this week.

So I've still got a bit of stuff to watch. An episode of Gundam AGE for one and some Pokemon Best Wishes (up to like episode 48 or something already, although the website I use only goes to 54 so I need to get the others).

Also I need to list what I want to watch from the winter series, but there doesn't seem to be a great amount so it may be a bit easier to keep up...

Although I've just looked through and here's what I've found that has my interest:

Another

Black Rock Shooter

Brave10

Inu x Boku SS

Mobile Suit Gundam Seed (Remastered)

Mouretsu Pirates

Rinne no Lagrange (maybe)

Oh God, maybe I'm out of my depth :shifty:

Is anyone watching anything this season?

Edited by IAceI

:shifty: What is this ... Minimi Kay you speak of?

I have been watching a few episodes. By that, I mean I finished the first season and am starting the second and will probably finish that by this weekend.

Second season is kinda meh, third season goes back to the style of the first.

Is anyone watching anything this season?

Mirai Nikki :shifty:

I think the middle character is from My Sister Can't Be This Cute. I'm guessing that's what it is.

I thought Another was starting today. Turns out I have to wait until Sunday. :crying:

Judging by your avatar/sig, I'm glad to see I'm not the only person that liked Minami-ke :shifty:

What is Minami-ke? Will I enjoy it?

And yeah, Mirai Nikki should be available for download tomorrow night.

It's the adventures of three sisters! (Please don't expect too much :shifty:)

It's fun. Not mind-blowing by any means but I like it. It gets some solid chuckles from me.

Watch Another with me! I am hyped for it!

(Other than that, there isn't a lot on that appeals to me this season. Well, except Mirai Nikki.)

Edited by StevenRichardsRules