Official Premiership 2008/09 thread

Lineker

Typical first game of the season for Spurs - defeat to a middling team away from home.

I swear this first half of the season had better be better than last season cos the second half was champions league form until the last few games but we were of course useless for the first half....Let's hope our bad start is just down to some of our guys getting used to the Premiership and hopefully things'll pick up ASAP

Merson and Sterling kept me on the edge of my seat while I was waiting to see who had stole the game. I didn't think Blackburn would have come away with the win, I thought a draw was on the card, how wrong I was.

It sounded like it was a good game today, all Blackburn in the first half and then Everton managed to come back into things. It should be good watching MOTD tonight then.

m_4febee3920bcf319580fa841ba83369f.jpg

Guest chatterbox

Looks like the same old season for Boro, with their first goal being dis-allowed for no reason. 2-1 though, and we did very well, so a good start. Moral of the story? Wheater & Mido > [Place Name Here].

Edited by chatterbox