Leaked X-Men Origins: Wolverine Trailer *Spoilers*

LL!

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=Wo..._type=&aq=f

Part 1 and Part 2 are up on YouTube. Get them while they're still available and not yanked away from your depraved eyes.

Of course they spoil a lot so don't go in there if you want to be surprised regarding which characters are in this movie.

Now, regarding the characters..

GAMBIT!!! FUCK YES! HE LOOKS AMAZING! And Deadpool doesn't have his mask on. :angry: But still!!!!!!!!!

Who is the IRS looking fellow :50 in part 1 by the way?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those wanting to see the trailer: http://www.worstpreviews.com/trailer.php?id=143&item=0

WorstPreviews (:

(if the page loads and theres an advert for Eden Log at the top, just refresh until it's a differant advert because I don't know if it'll happen to others, but for some reason that advert killed my firefox window and the trailer was running horribly, but when I refreshed and the advert was gone, it ran fine)

Gambit looks badass & I love how much they seem to be featuring Sabretooth. (who also, looks cool as fuck)

& Is that the same guy that played Striker in the first film? Sounds a lot like him at one point.

Only a brief glimpse of Deadpool? :( And no mask? :( :(

Wade Wilson never really wore a mask until he became disfigured. With them going for a Deadpool prior to that, there's no need for the mask. I wouldn't be surprised to see him decked out in his whole costume though by the end of the movie.

wasn't there talk of a Deadpool movie, or am I making shit up? I mean, if they can make an Elektra movie....

There was a Deadpool movie starring Ryan Reynolds in development for years (which would have been directed by Batman Begins and Blade writer David Goyer), but nothing ever substantiated. I'm sure they've discussed using this film as a launchboard for a Deadpool flick if Ryan Reynolds tests well in this one though.

wasn't there talk of a Deadpool movie, or am I making shit up? I mean, if they can make an Elektra movie....

There was a Deadpool movie starring Ryan Reynolds in development for years (which would have been directed by Batman Begins and Blade writer David Goyer), but nothing ever substantiated. I'm sure they've discussed using this film as a launchboard for a Deadpool flick if Ryan Reynolds tests well in this one though.

That's the idea... if he's received well and there's enough interest, Marvel will likely be fast-tracking production on a Deadpool film. I don't see any reason why it won't happen. Ryan Reynolds is the name that's been thrown around for upwards of 5 years as the perfect Wade Wilson, so now that he's got the role, it's his to run with, and I doubt we'll see anything less than a favorable reaction to everyone's favorite Merc with a Mouth.

If he gets his own film though, he definately needs to break the fourth wall.

Being blatantly one of the biggest Gambit fanboys you will ever see, I've got to say that shot was a little underwhelming for the three seconds I saw, why does the card not charge up in any visual manner? :(

Still, it's Gambit, so whether or not it sucks, I'll still be nerding it up, and this film looks to be a great action packed wonder.

was that.. Bernie Mac? And who was the huge fat white guy?

Fairly certain it was Will.i.am, who is playing Kestrel/John Wraith.

• 4 months later...

Still not thrilled about Deadpool apparently just being Ryan Reynolds with swords. If he doesn't get horribly, irreversibly disfigured by the end of the movie I'm going to have to rule "fuck you, Hollywood" on that one.

Still not thrilled about Deadpool apparently just being Ryan Reynolds with swords. If he doesn't get horribly, irreversibly disfigured by the end of the movie I'm going to have to rule "fuck you, Hollywood" on that one.

You have to remember though, Wade Wilson didn't start his tenure in the Weapon X program as a walking billboard for safe sex.

His hamburger appearance comes a bit later... so I'm sure it'll happen.

I too, will be some pissed off if they just turn Deadpool into Hannibal King with swords. There's a reason he wears his bodysuit and mask. If he were pretty, he would flaunt it.

Yeah, I'm aware of that and that's a very fair point, but I'm just skeptical of film adaptations and also Hollywood's willingness to make a character who might possibly get a spin-off out of this actually ugly when he's played by Ryan Reynolds, that's all.