NFL 2009

livid

You should want another 0-16 season since it would be historic to have consecutive perfect seasons! I mean, you already erased the Bucs' mark of 0-14 being the worst season ever, you may as well take their record for losing streak and do it in style taking it from 26 to 33.

An uncapped season would be horrible. As was said elsewhere, it would pretty much be Dallas, Washington, Oakland & the New York's throwing money around like... well, like it was baseball.

Not to mention if they went back to a cap after, all the teams would be far over it.

If there was to be an uncapped year, all those talented guys who've been in the league more than 3 years but less than 6 who would have been free agents would end up being Restricted Free Agents instead.

So things would still be somewhat balanced out.

Apparently former Colts Center Jeff Saturday wouldn't mind coming to the Steelers. His agent is from Pittsburgh.

Needless to say, if the price is right I'm all for this.

I have somewhat mixed emotions about this...on the one hand, I fear for the state of Peyton's protection if Saturday leaves...and on the other hand, I'd be happy to be able to watch a Colts game with my wife and not have to listen to her making kissy-faces at Saturday. Seriously, she has a major crush on the guy. It's somewhat annoying, but hell, I could be persuaded to look the other way if she got an "Indecent Proposal." :shifty:

Apparently former Colts Center Jeff Saturday wouldn't mind coming to the Steelers. His agent is from Pittsburgh.

I have somewhat mixed emotions about this...on the one hand, I fear for the state of Peyton's protection if Saturday leaves...and on the other hand, I'd be happy to be able to watch a Colts game with my wife and not have to listen to her making kissy-faces at Saturday. Seriously, she has a major crush on the guy. It's somewhat annoying, but hell, I could be persuaded to look the other way if she got an "Indecent Proposal." :shifty:

Of all the people should could a crush on...Jeff Saturday? Seriously?

299204.jpg

That? <_<

Anyway, I'd love to see him play right guard for the Steelers next season. If the price is right.

Of all the people should could a crush on...Jeff Saturday? Seriously?

299204.jpg

That? <_<

Anyway, I'd love to see him play right guard for the Steelers next season. If the price is right.

Yup. What can I say, she has odd taste in men.

...wait for it...

:shifty:

Anyway, back on topic, the Bucs are saying goodbye to Derrick Brooks, Warrick Dunn, Ike Hilliard, Joey Galloway, and Cato June. Oof.

Kind of disappointed to see Brooks have to go out that way. Another guy who really won't seem right in anyone else's gear.