Smackdown vs Raw 2010: It's Your World Now

Hutch2004

How many of us are there on PS3 who own this game?

I know Liam and Gabriel Sylar (PSN...not too sure of the EWB account name) have it. Anyone else?

I'm working on my first story at the moment and would have reason to finish it if I knew there were people I knew from here who'd download/play it.

How many of us are there on PS3 who own this game?

I know Liam and Gabriel Sylar (PSN...not too sure of the EWB account name) have it. Anyone else?

I'm working on my first story at the moment and would have reason to finish it if I knew there were people I knew from here who'd download/play it.

There's me! :) TheTKz

I've just uploaded my first Story, if anyone's interested. smile.gif

Search:

"CENA VS MCMAHON part1"

"CENA VS MCMAHON part2"

Anybody else completed and uploaded any stories yet?

Mine are for PS3 - Shane Takes Over PT1 & Shane Takes Over PT2

So long as it's not filled to the brim with Triple Threat Ladder Matches and Fatal Four Way's, like the real RTWM's, I'll give it a try later tonight. :)

So, Week 10/11 of HBK's RTWM... Are there two unlockable possibilities? Like, two Alt. Attires for HBK? And if so, if I save before picking either, can I then go back and do the alternative and have both unlockables? Or do I have to play through twice?

So, Week 10/11 of HBK's RTWM... Are there two unlockable possibilities? Like, two Alt. Attires for HBK? And if so, if I save before picking either, can I then go back and do the alternative and have both unlockables? Or do I have to play through twice?

You only have to play through once. Just save every chance you get, just incase you have to make a choice.

Gahhhh. So, it's been discussed, but I'll make it official. Do NOT copy attires when you want to edit them, because it'll reset your created characters stats and entrance. I did it once but just figured it was some erroneous fuck-up. Well, I accidentally did it again tonight after building myself up to a 94. Always edit an attire and save it as an alternate, never copy an attire with your created wrestlers. Fuck. <_<

Okay, serious fucking glitch in Week 4 of Orton's RTWM...

I'm supposed to interfere in Cody's match by handing Cody a chair to smack Taker with while I have the ref distracted. I put the chair in the ring. Cody hit Taker with it and pinned him.

...He's now had Taker pinned for something like 5 minutes, because the ref is stuck moving towards me (I'm on the outside unable to enter the ring, meaning the ref mainly just leans on the ropes a lot). I don't know how to get him unstuck on this. I've tried dragging the ref out of the ring and beating him up a bit. I've tried throwing more chairs into the ring (there are now 4!). I've tried running as far away as it will allow me to go. I've tried just waiting to see if it changes. Nothing has worked.

What the fuck, man.

Okay, serious fucking glitch in Week 4 of Orton's RTWM...

I'm supposed to interfere in Cody's match by handing Cody a chair to smack Taker with while I have the ref distracted. I put the chair in the ring. Cody hit Taker with it and pinned him.

...He's now had Taker pinned for something like 5 minutes, because the ref is stuck moving towards me (I'm on the outside unable to enter the ring, meaning the ref mainly just leans on the ropes a lot). I don't know how to get him unstuck on this. I've tried dragging the ref out of the ring and beating him up a bit. I've tried throwing more chairs into the ring (there are now 4!). I've tried running as far away as it will allow me to go. I've tried just waiting to see if it changes. Nothing has worked.

What the fuck, man.

Shitty deal, but just restart the match.

You only have to play through once. Just save every chance you get, just incase you have to make a choice.

Actually, I believe that the choice in question is just two ways to get the same alternate attire.