Smackdown vs Raw 2010: It's Your World Now

Hutch2004

WolfgangJT's Rob Van Dam is awesome. I can't imagine there ever being a better RVD. Well worth downloading, has a fan-dabi-dozi moveset as well.

Has anyone created or donwloaded any good storylines? I'm just making "Best of WWE" stories, which are quite fun. It means that the only 10 uses of CAWS aren't a problem. I can use the Tiger-stripe RVD in a ladder match against Jeff Hardy from InVasion 2001, and then use a Lesnar and Angle in an Iron Man match. Works very, very well.

Alright, time for CAWs. These are just what I typed in to find them. They're often the highest-rated ones. Honestly, as much as it may pain you to do it, go to caws.ws. You'll find a lot of shit there. Admittedly I haven't tested out the movesets of all of these dudes.

AJ Styles - mrmec2009

Kurt Angle -jojo jigglez 73. He has a few, find the one with the most reviews.

RVD - WolfgangJT

Yoshi (Yosh; unfortunately Tatsu) - goldenarmz

The Hurricane - goldenarmz

Paul Burchill - goldenarmz

Drew McIntyre - goldenarmz

Sheamus - goldenarmz (though Kirbstomp XL seems to have a good one)

Ultimate Warrior - trialnerror (content by)

Rick Rude - trialnerror (content by)

Jake Roberts - trialnerror (content by)

Randy Savage - trialnerror (content by)

Dragon Kid - Dragon Kid

El Generico - El Generico, highest rated one.

Mitsuharu Misawa - They're honestly all good as far as appearance goes it seems. I forget the exact one I got, but just go with the highest-rated one you like. I believe I downloaded the one with the 'AJPW Christmas attire'.

Sabin and Shelley I honestly forget. I imagine going with high-rated ones will net you good results.

Eddie Kingston - Eddie Kingston, CHIKARA

Jyushin Liger - Liger, highest rated, created by alaweiz.

fan-dabi-dozi Muta - Same as above, but just go from his page of wrestlers.

Zack Ryder - I forget, but there's multiple attires. They're all pretty rad.

Delirious - Delirious, CHIKARA

KENTA - KENTA, Desolate Man

KENTA Kobashi - Kobashi, second highest-rated. I imagine the first is fine too. I dunno.

Spider-Man - SPIDER-MAN, DeZmonD88

Vin Gerard - Kirbstomp XL, CHIKARA

• Like 1

Just ordered my copy from Play as it's only £17.99 for some reason. Also found it cheap on Game for around 23 quid, so now is probably a good time to grab it if anybody hasn't already. I've been meaning to pick it up for the last month but just haven't had the money to really do it.

Play's is only for today. They've had a few things on sale cheap by all accounts, including Uncharted 2 for £18 which promptly sold out.

Whilst i'm here, don't suppose anyone knows of a good copy of Primo's theme for me to listen to. ( :shifty: ) All I can find on Youtube is either Carlito's or Primo's old one.

I'm going to have to get the PS2 version for Christmas (bought by myself; I get more cash than actual presents), most likely. So I hope there are some decent CAWs for the PS2 version out. Mainly hoping for good Yoshitatsu, Muta, and Raven (ECW or WWF eras) CAWs.

(I'm trying to convince someone who doesn't game to go halfsies with me on a PS3 since it can be used as a Blu Ray player, but its not working)

Edited by GhostMachine

• 2 weeks later...

FINALLY got my copy yesterday in the post from Play. First impressions:

Love the training facility stuff, nice little added addition.

I've seen it mentioned a few times before, but after playing it, I came to the conclusion that the Championship Scramble is as close to impossible as you're going to get.

Reversals are harder, but much better.

CAW Mode is the best I've seen to date. Decided to create somebody and had a fiddle around, pretty awesome stuff, fantastic detail.

The Rumble is a million times better. They've finally changed it up and it's worked. There's still a few tweaks that they can certainly change for next time around though, but none of them are a big deal at all. I love the eliminations and how it's now possible to actually survive if two people are trying to eliminate you. All was going well for me until Cena showed up with THREE FUCKING FINISHERS RIGHT OFF THE BAT? And started to FU everybody out of the ring (although that was awesome).

Kofi Kingston is awesome. Enough said.

The animations, the movement of the ropes and the general feel of the ring and matches feel much more realistic.

Overall, I'm really impressed and happy so far. I've only played a few matches and had a fiddle with the CAW mode, so I've still got a tonne to go over. A quick question, which is probably a stupid one. Is it possible to store finishers? I thought no, or am I just wrong?

I bought the PS2 version a few days ago, and I understand why it doesn't have some features (for obvious reasons), but I hate that they left out the training facility. Also wish there were more alternate attires.

So far, I've just done the Brand Warfare and CAW RTWMs. I've mostly been doing Career mode with some CAWs (all original creations) and playing around with the Create A Finisher.

Love the changes they made to the Royal Rumble. Its a LOT more fun playing it now.

My favorite change, controls-wise, is only having one reversal button now. That's something they should have done a long time ago.

Only complaint, gameplay-wise, is that sometimes opponents get up from moves way faster than they should. Its a real pain in the ass when you've done a match for 15 minutes and hit an opponent with multiple specials and finishers yet they keep getting up like the match had just started when you're trying to hit a high flying move. (Had one match against Regal where that happened, and I finally got fed up and made him tap to a Sharpshooter when I was trying to pin him with a Moonsault but he wouldn't stay down)

Is there any way to put an opponent through stacked tables in the ring other than the Superplex?

Edited by GhostMachine

Any DLC announced? Trying to justify keeping this

In an interview with Fighting Spirit Magazine they mentioned there would be no wrestlers (obviously CAW takes out that element to a large degree) but likely special costumes (like HBK's WM25 costume), but I can see them doing additional content like matches, arenas, stories etc hopefully.

How the hell do I get springboard moves for my CAW? After a quick search over the net, a few places said it's already unlocked and usable. However, when I select it, the Springboard moveset area is still blacked out. Do I need to get a certain stat higher?

Don't you need a certain Speed level or be in a certain weight class for it to work?

In regards to springboard moves, once the skill is enabled, should be there.

Which is something everyone probably already knew.

As far as I knew for springboard moves, you just go to the create a moveset, and choose spring attacks as one of your CAW's special attributes. That, ring escape, hammer throw, pull back attacks, possum pins, diving attacks, and ref shield should all be available from the beginning. I'm playing on PS3 but I don't think that would make a difference.

As far as I knew for springboard moves, you just go to the create a moveset, and choose spring attacks as one of your CAW's special attributes. That, ring escape, hammer throw, pull back attacks, possum pins, diving attacks, and ref shield should all be available from the beginning. I'm playing on PS3 but I don't think that would make a difference.

Yeah, I actually made a mistake. I set my abilities and thought I'd put Springboard down as one, but I accidentally put Outside Dives down instead, which is the reason the Springboard area was blacked out.

And Ghost, if you give them the ability, it's set. You cant choose a specific move for it (that I know of). I've got it set and when I run and press the RS, my CAW does a running jump kick to the guy on the turnbuckle.

Got finished with the CAW RTWM the other day and certainly enjoyed it.

The only complaint for it would be the amount of handicap matches, annoyed the hell out of me. And the backstage brawl with Kozlov/Jackson, which was a nightmare. The Mania match was a cluster fuck, but really enjoyable.

Slightly pissed after playing quite a few matches online yesterday though. I won about four or five matches, got quite a few stats up for my CAW. Turned the game off after a while, returned a few hours later to find out the stats had returned to what they previously were, meaning the game clearly hadn't saved :angry: