Smackdown vs Raw 2010: It's Your World Now

Hutch2004

Okay, serious fucking glitch in Week 4 of Orton's RTWM...

I'm supposed to interfere in Cody's match by handing Cody a chair to smack Taker with while I have the ref distracted. I put the chair in the ring. Cody hit Taker with it and pinned him.

...He's now had Taker pinned for something like 5 minutes, because the ref is stuck moving towards me (I'm on the outside unable to enter the ring, meaning the ref mainly just leans on the ropes a lot). I don't know how to get him unstuck on this. I've tried dragging the ref out of the ring and beating him up a bit. I've tried throwing more chairs into the ring (there are now 4!). I've tried running as far away as it will allow me to go. I've tried just waiting to see if it changes. Nothing has worked.

What the fuck, man.

Shitty deal, but just restart the match.

That is indeed what I did. I just wanted to whinge at the time. :shifty:

Got the platinum for this 2 days ago, As much as i love this game dont know if i will get much more play out of it except when mates come round for some championship scramble madness! Gotta love that match! About as much fun as the Ultimate X match in TNA Impact, Still have a blast on that sometimes

Edited by Skins

Brand Warfare John Cena week 3 (I think) question:

So I play Cena/HHH vs Miz/Morrison and the optional goal is to hit 2 finishers each on Miz/Morrison. So I do that and nothing unlocks. Was I supposed to get something? Did anyone else do this and get nothing?

Are you sure it was an optional goal? Sometimes when the superstars announce their plans before you start the match, it ends up being a mandatory goal, kind of like:

SHAWN MICHAELS RTWM SPOILERS

HBK's diving move off the top of the cage @ No Way Out in his RTWM.

Keeping myself in check this time. <_<

• Like 1

I still need to work through Brand Warfare and Orton's RtWMs... and then maybe some serious time with the Create a Story.

Brand Warfare John Cena week 3 (I think) question:

So I play Cena/HHH vs Miz/Morrison and the optional goal is to hit 2 finishers each on Miz/Morrison. So I do that and nothing unlocks. Was I supposed to get something? Did anyone else do this and get nothing?

Are you sure it was an optional goal? Sometimes when the superstars announce their plans before you start the match, it ends up being a mandatory goal, kind of like:

SHAWN MICHAELS RTWM SPOILERS

HBK's diving move off the top of the cage @ No Way Out in his RTWM.

Keeping myself in check this time. <_<

Hmm... I'm not sure, it definitely listed it on the left as it was loading the match, I think it said "optional goal" but I couldn't be absolutely certain.

Finished Orton's RTWM, ending was pretty lacklustre.

Started HBK's. Just after the Rumble:

The little retrospective using old Smackdown games was pretty cool. I was a little freaked out by the JBL/Jericho similtaneous hand triangle of doom though.

The only one I've downloaded is TNA Invasion which was pretty meh despite good reviews. I would love to do one with some plans I had intended to use for a diary before, but I'm not too sure if some of the requirements of the storyline can be done in the Storyline Creator... nor do I have a keyboard I can use for it and I'll be damned if I'm doing all the dialogue with my damn controller.

Just wondering, I have the XBox360 Chatpad thing. Can I use that in the storyline editor for the text input rather than just typing it in? Or am I resigned to having to buy a keyboard?

As far as I know, you're able to use that for the Editor. I may be mistaken, but you are referring to that little keyboard that plugs into the controller between the "handles" right?

Yeah, thats the one. It comes as part of the 360 Messenger Kit. It's just that I've tried it and nothing seems to happen when I press the buttons. I think I need to download some update for it (I dont have Xbox Live, so I'll have to burn it to a CD) but I can't find it on Microsofts site. Or I need to configure it somehow. Or it just won't work :(

Seems a bit shitty though if it doesn't. I bought it soley for this, thinking it'd do a better job being an official product.