Smackdown vs Raw 2010: It's Your World Now

Hutch2004

how the fuck do I complete the training checklist when the computer won't go to the top sodding rope? I spent the better part of an hour getting beaten senseless in the training mode and my opponent didn't even attempt to go the top rope. I can't reverse a move if you won't fucking do it. :@ Is there anyway to speed this process up, or am I doomed to just sit and wait for it to happen?

I pulled off something really cool earlier. Was doing a match vs. Randy Orton as a CAW. Orton hits a move that knocks me down, and starts doing the Hunting RKO taunt. So I get up fast and hit a move, and it looks like he gets up from doing the taunt right into a Shining Wizard. (Was the ground based one where you bounce off the ropes)

• 2 weeks later...

Is it actually possible to beat Michelle McCool as Mickie James in under 3 minutes in Mickie's storyline? <_<

UPDATE: Nevermind

I've noticed you can bitchslap anyone around the ring, hit your signature, then as you tried and go for you finisher, your opponent becomes a reversal machine, and it fades to nothing.

Also, when 2 of my non-wrestling fan friend's came over a few weeks ago, we played a 3-way ladder match, and the one, as Big Show, did the Shelton Benjamin Special of running up one ladder and grabbing onto the belt to WIN the match. Was hilarious.

Edited by TheModernWay
  • Like 1

Has this happened to anyone else?

I made Desmond Wolfe on CAW in his original dark blue attire the other day and have been playing as him in singles matches to build him up to about an overall of 57. Now today I added his silver & purple tights attire, and now it says he's a level 46. I played a match anyway, and his stats seemed to be the same, but his overall level is still reading at around the 48 mark.

I'm just a bit confused as to why it would do this? ON the PS3 version if that makes any difference.

• Like 1

Yea, it happened to me before, I think I posted about it at the time. Made a new attire for my CAW and lost his stats (admittedly I hadn't raised them by much), custom entrance and moveset. Very annoying.

After a quick Google search, apparently the trick is to edit the original attire and then save it as an alternate attire rather than just copy it.

Mmm. I went the method of copy attire to new slot, then edit it, then as I saved I chose "save as alternate attire" also. It seems like it hasn't actually changed the stats of the guy as in per category, as he still seems to move at the same speed etc., it's just on the character select screen it's reverted back to 45-odd. It didn't change the moveset or entrance in my case though.

• Like 1

I have had that problem before no I just edit the main attire(instead of copying it) and save it as an alt attire. Doign tht I haven't run into any problems. Anyone have any tips on the paint tool . I read a guide on how to take the picture you want to recreate in photoshop and translate it pixel for pixel into the game. but that takes ages

• 2 weeks later...

I wish they'd bring back something like the old version of Create An Entrance (where you actually made their entrance moves, rather than picking a bunch of pre-mades) and Create A Taunt. I've got one wrestler I'd love to make if I ever get a next gen system whose actual entrance would be dancing on his way to the ring to Daft Punk's "Around The World", after doing Hulk Hogan's ramp poses.

Fucking Royal Rumble.

My Kurt Angle is now overall rating of 96 and still get's bitchslapped in the Rumble on career. First time or 2 it was on hard, then I dropped it to normal, and with me entering 28th-ish, it was down to me and Cena. Cena FU's me over the ropes with one of his constantly set 3 finishers. Also, somehow, despite a 96 rated Angle and the Undertaker trying to push him out, Primo, fucking PRIMO, held on.

Also, Mark Henry "eliminated" me despite the fact I got the marker in the zone TWICE. EDIT: Oh so you just mash the key's when you're on the receiving end. Thanks for telling me THQ. <_<

Edited by TheModernWay
  • Like 1