Smackdown vs Raw 2010: It's Your World Now

Hutch2004

The Rumble does sort of have screwy moments.

I was doing one with an original CAW whose stats except for Tech and Hardcore were maxxed out, got thrown into the ropes and eliminated by someone who didn't have a finisher available despite me mashing the buttons in proper order and having hardly taken any damage so far (there had only been 3-4 more wrestlers who entered the match after my guy). And earlier in that same match I couldn't eliminate someone despite having beat the living hell out of them AND hitting a finisher on them in the middle of the ring. (They countered when I went to eliminate them) I forget who eliminated me (this particular match was last month), but I got revenge in an Extreme Rules match where I KO'd them.

Also had one Rumble I lost despite me having a finisher available and using it to counter the elimination but the game ignored it. I actually reset that one, because that was a blatant case of bullshit.

I finally did it. On easy. From 18th entrant. Ironically it was down to me and Cena (#30) AGAIN. <_< I found out that I can do the 3 finisher thing, so that helped.

They really need to up the size of the belts when you win though. They look like toys. Never thought I'd be saying they need to make any belts any bigger. :/

Just curious if this has happened to anyone else. I went to edit my CAW, and the only option I got was to copy him. No edit, no delete, and do we have a clue to the cause of it? I don't recall seeing it in the thread, so yeah.

Talking of Royal Rumble's ...

I always found on the PS1 that the main stars weren't a problem (Undertaker, Triple H, SCSA) - it was when the divas entered you'd get thrown out. :/

I remember this as well. Paul Bearer was also a mother fucker. My friend and I were actually just remembering how we'd get to the end of the rumble with one of our favorites only to be summarily eliminated by Stephanie McMahon.

Just curious if this has happened to anyone else. I went to edit my CAW, and the only option I got was to copy him. No edit, no delete, and do we have a clue to the cause of it? I don't recall seeing it in the thread, so yeah.

Got a Road to Wrestlemania saved using him? If so, that's probably why.

• 5 weeks later...

Just recently got the game, and since I can't connect my ps2 to the internet, finding good caws for the characters I want to play in RTWM is hard. Only one I can find is this:

http://svrseries.com...=1654&Itemid=51

Anyone found a good one of Funaki or Super Crazy? Without the Kung Fu gimmick for the former

Edited by Hornswoggle4PM

Sorry to double up, but has anyone had this problem? I started a CAW on RTWM, but it gets to just before the 4-way match and then the screen goes dark blue (or red on one occasion). I tried using a new save but that made no difference. Do I have to create another one? Because I'd really prefer not to.

I have absolutely no clue why I but these games every year - someone stop me next time! No matter how good they look, I'm always tired of playing them about 2 months in and that's at best. They're just too repetitive for me. :(

I wish I got two months of enjoyment....

I'm the same way. I buy the game, play it for a month or two, then stop. They need to keep a more open-ended career mode. The one they include sucks. Just a list of matches you have to complete to win a title? Thats lame as hell

I'm the same way. I buy the game, play it for a month or two, then stop. They need to keep a more open-ended career mode. The one they include sucks. Just a list of matches you have to complete to win a title? Thats lame as hell

This is why I still think the first Smackdown has the best career mode