Smackdown vs Raw 2010: It's Your World Now

Hutch2004

I made and uploaded a story called "WWE Overhaul" for the PS3 if anyone wants to try it out.

What's it all about?

Vince decides to get rid of the current rosters for the brands except for the main champions. Draft choices are acquired by wrestlers winning matches against the other two brands. Once a wrestler wins, the new draft choice replaces them in the draft choice matches. The story involves Raw, Smackdown and ECW forming a five-man team to face each other at Survivor Series in a round robin tournament.

Guest Raving Rich

I made and uploaded a story called "WWE Overhaul" for the PS3 if anyone wants to try it out.

What's it all about?

Vince decides to get rid of the current rosters for the brands except for the main champions. Draft choices are acquired by wrestlers winning matches against the other two brands. Once a wrestler wins, the new draft choice replaces them in the draft choice matches. The story involves Raw, Smackdown and ECW forming a five-man team to face each other at Survivor Series in a round robin tournament.

That is one hell of a storyline. I might give it a go.

• Like 1

Got finished with the CAW RTWM the other day and certainly enjoyed it.

The only complaint for it would be the amount of handicap matches, annoyed the hell out of me. And the backstage brawl with Kozlov/Jackson, which was a nightmare. The Mania match was a cluster fuck, but really enjoyable.

Slightly pissed after playing quite a few matches online yesterday though. I won about four or five matches, got quite a few stats up for my CAW. Turned the game off after a while, returned a few hours later to find out the stats had returned to what they previously were, meaning the game clearly hadn't saved :angry:

The CAW RTWM only bothered me much when it came to Wrestlemania, though I didn't like the part where

You have to put up with your CAW wearing that ridiculous outfit. Would have been fine if it was just for one or two matches. And when I did the match where I was banned from using the finisher I was forced to use, I used the secondary finisher instead, but the announcers talked as if I had used the banned one, but there were no consequences.

But that's a LOT easier than the Wrestlemania match in HBK's RTWM, in my opinion. I swear the opponent (not going to spoil who it is) has to have a Tech higher than 100 for that match, because he was reversing and countering a LOT more than he did in other matches.

Are there any unlockable storylines for playing, other than the Santino one?

Edited by GhostMachine

So I bought it yesterday. First SD! game I've played since 06. Blimey it's a bit different, still getting used to the controls, and I've only really looked at the training mode thingy to get myself used to it all. Not played a proper match yet, but can anyone recommend me some slider settings to get the most realistic result?

So, any interesting CAWs barring the ones Will wrote about? I'm currently trying to fill all 50 CAW spots, get to play a career with each character [yeah, a suicidal activity, but I have done this before ;)] but some wrestlers, even if there is a lot of them to download, are of a really crappy quality. Still, the whole concept of sharing stuff is awesome, as I wouldn't have the talent or the willpower to create my own CAWs :P If anyone wants to check out my CAW, it is up for download - Johnny Walker is the name, he has a nice top rope finisher too :)

Also, does anyone else find it impossible to play a match online? Regardless of who I'm playing, of the amount of people, of the match type... the lag is freakin' terrible, and my internet connection is pretty good, SDvsRAW10 is the only game that I'm having problems with.

And finally, how to complete the training checklist? I've done all of the easy stuff, but I'm stuck on some [reverse a diving attack for example, it's a real bitch, opponent will never go up the turnbuckle... and I don't have a second controller, which could be some kind of solution] and don't know what to do next.

Edited by TheBoss

I can never do the CAW Road to WrestleMania where you have to defend the Intercontinental Championship.

Can somebody please give me tips on how to win it please.

What're you having problems with? I had trouble with that too seeing how much the scales end up tipped against you. Is it the Jeff Hardy/Edge Ladder Match that you're featured in for no apparent reason? I find it's best to leave one ladder up the top of entrance ramp, let the other two wear down the belt/briefcase, then when it's almost down, destroy both of them, pick up the ladder in the ring and wait for them to go and get the ladder from the entrance ramp. It might take two tries, but you SHOULD be able to get it down before they get back to the ring.

And that's TKz's cheap ladder match winning trick. >_> Much harder to pull off in MiTB.

I'm creating a "Best of WWE" storyline, which is basically a clip show, various WWE superstars introducing their favourite matches. Pretty easy, but surprisingly fun. The challenge is finding matches that I can not only create convincingly in the game, but also replicate (reasonably closely) the attire the superstars were wearing in the match. So far it goes:

Vince and Shane introduce: HBK vs Taker at WM25

Matt Striker and Tommy Dreamer introduce Jeff Hardy vs RVD (WolfgangJTs in the tiger striple attire) ladder match for the Hardcore title.

JBL introduces JBL vs Finlay in a street fight at Wrestlemania 24.

Dusty, Cody and Ted Dibiase introduce DX vs Legacy in a falls count anywhere submission match at Breaking Point.

So, can anyone think of any matches I could include (using the in game roster, building up RVD was a pain), and any suggestions of who could introduce the match?

So I bought it yesterday. First SD! game I've played since 06. Blimey it's a bit different, still getting used to the controls, and I've only really looked at the training mode thingy to get myself used to it all. Not played a proper match yet, but can anyone recommend me some slider settings to get the most realistic result?

On the next setting up from the default normal, with reversal sliders for the opponent down a few notches works for me.

I'm creating a "Best of WWE" storyline, which is basically a clip show, various WWE superstars introducing their favourite matches. Pretty easy, but surprisingly fun. The challenge is finding matches that I can not only create convincingly in the game, but also replicate (reasonably closely) the attire the superstars were wearing in the match. So far it goes:

Vince and Shane introduce: HBK vs Taker at WM25

Matt Striker and Tommy Dreamer introduce Jeff Hardy vs RVD (WolfgangJTs in the tiger striple attire) ladder match for the Hardcore title.

JBL introduces JBL vs Finlay in a street fight at Wrestlemania 24.

Dusty, Cody and Ted Dibiase introduce DX vs Legacy in a falls count anywhere submission match at Breaking Point.

So, can anyone think of any matches I could include (using the in game roster, building up RVD was a pain), and any suggestions of who could introduce the match?

What about...

Trish vs Mickie James at WM 22

Undertaker vs Jeff Hardy Ladder Match for WWE Championship at RAW

Shawn Michaels vs Ric Flair WrestleMania 24

Had this today for Xmas on PS3, and was just wondering if there is a way to download CAWs via USB or whatever, without having to download the whole data save? So basically say I want to download a sweet looking Kurt Angle, but just Angle, rather than the saved game that is 99% complete for me?

Also, the last SDvR I played was 2007, and still JR's commentary/voice-acting is awful. Taz on the other hand, fine.

Edited by TheModernWay

I'm also wondering if it's possible to download caws to my computer and then put them on a flash device. I don't have highspeed so connecting to the internet is out. I updated my madden roster like that but can't figure out how to do it for SvR 2010.

Also I suck at the paint tool. I love it but I suck. Wish you could import logos and such from the computer.

Just figured out you can have alternate attires for caws now without taking up another caw slot. Anyone know if the PS3 would support a wacom tablet via usb ? That would make the paint tool so much better. Once I get the art tool mastered I'll be able to create some of the good caws on the net.

Any DLC announced? Trying to justify keeping this

In an interview with Fighting Spirit Magazine they mentioned therewould be no wrestlers (obviously CAW takes out that element to a largedegree) but likely special costumes (like HBK's WM25 costume), but Ican see them doing additional content like matches, arenas, stories etchopefully.

I thought I heard at some other places that they've announced DLC for January- supposedly, it's going to be Zack Ryder, Yoshi Tatsu, and Sgt. Slaughter.

EDIT: Just in case people were expecting this DLC, I had heard at the same source I found the info of DLC for January that this lineup was a hoax- supposedly, a magazine in Japan claimed that as the DLC link with picture of Yoshi's sprite, but it was actually an edit of his Wrestle Kingdom character. No confirmed DLC yet outside of the Steve Austin one that was a bonus/has been added for purchase.

Edited by Reflecto Is My Favorite Poster

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sanctimony
I thought I heard at some other places that they've announced DLC forJanuary- supposedly, it's going to be Zack Ryder, Yoshi Tatsu, and Sgt.Slaughter.

Wow, theres DLC worth having!

• Like 1