The England thread

Man, Liverpool fans are awful.

Oh, and Colly and Mad Jack aren't. Hodgson is doing a decent job, he also was honest answering a question and it is media/stupid fans making a big deal about it.

Not if you believe a lot of the reliable sources that are reporting Sterling didn't even say he was tired, Hodgson decided he was after a series of questions.

I guess people don't understand how awful Roy Hodgson is until you've had to endure him managing a club with genuine expectations.

frontier-wagon-circle.jpg

I think with me it's like does he really need to say Sterling said he was tired. Couldn't he have just said Sterling needed a rest or reworded it different.

It's more of a private conversation between player and manager. He doesn't really need to tell the world what was said. He must have realised as well the possible reaction the media and public would have by saying oh yeh such a player is tired.

If I told by my boss something in work I wouldn't expect them to tell everyone in the office. It's common sense.

But the discussion Liverpool fans are trying to turn it into is

• Hodgeson is a dinosaur
  • he is LITERALLY PICKING ON PLAYERS FOR REVENGE ON LIVERPOOL
  • How dare he call a tired person tired

Completely disregarding that every other player in the England squad doesn't seem to have a problem with how the system works, not even the other Liverpool players in the first team.

I mean do you see Man City pulling a shitfit over their first choice goalkeeper having to play an extra 180 minutes across a packed month of fixtures?

Edited by peteypirahna

• Hodgeson is a dinosaur

Completely disregarding that every other player in the England squad doesn't seem to have a problem with how the system works, not even the other Liverpool players in the first team.

I mean do you see Man City pulling a shitfit over their first choice goalkeeper having to play an extra 180 minutes across a packed month of fixtures?

Yeah, that San Marino game was really tough on Joe Hart. -_-

• Like 1

For fucks sake he was tired so Hodgeson said he was tired and all we've learned from this discussion is that Liverpool fans are the most boring people ever.

We've learnt you can't spell Hodgson either <_<

• Like 2

• Hodgeson is a dinosaur

Yeah, that San Marino game was really tough on Joe Hart. -_-

That's Man of the Match Joe Hart, I think you'll find.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Admin

Saido Berahino has been named in the senior squad.

Goalkeepers
Fraser Forster, Ben Foster, Joe Hart
Defenders
Leighton Baines, Gary Cahill, Calum Chambers, Nathaniel Clyne, Kieran Gibbs, Phil Jagielka, Luke Shaw, Chris Smalling
Midfielders
Ross Barkley, Michael Carrick, Stewart Downing, Jordan Henderson, Adam Lallana, James Milner, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Raheem Sterling, Andros Townsend, Jack Wilshere, Theo Walcott
Forwards
Rickie Lambert, Wayne Rooney, Daniel Welbeck, Saido Berahino