Corruption in football

therockbox

I don't get the love some people have for Hoddle, he wasn't particularly good was he? Average at the World Cup in 98 and was on the verge of fucking up Euro 2000 qualifying before he made his karma comments. Even the football we played under him wasn't great and since then he's achieved absolutely nothing. He makes Allardyce and Bruce look decorated by comparison.

• Like 1

As much as it's bordering on a meme in football nowadays, the FA should take a leaf out of the Germans book, and have a wide ranging reform of how they run the game from top to bottom, accept that we are no position to expect anything in the next few years and put in place some kind of plan to improve our side and our entire coaching structure.

• Like 1

They already have.

I'm hoping the FA look at Rafa coming into Newcastle and basically dictating exactly how everything needs to change and it scares the shit out of them because it might mean someone telling them how shit they are.

Wait, so  Allardyce has just been sacked/resigned for telling others how to get around FA Rules and negotiating some sort of dodgy business arrangement, which is only right and then a bloke who is equally well known for his love of a bung and dodgy payments and another who said he believed people are born disabled because of Karma for things they did in a supposed past life are the ones being bandied around by some on here as his long term replacement? If people are actually being serious, bloody hell. 

• Like 2

Should just have a guest manager for each game that is picked by random like it's a game show. Least it'd make it interesting.

BRIAN FROM MANSFIELD, COME ON DOWN!!!!!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Just Joe said:

Guest Celebrity GM

And for the game against Malta we will have Brian Blessed.

Oh God, that would be marvellous. One drawback is that the opposition can hear the team talk from another postcode.

• Like 2

It's Wenger in and then Wenger out and then Wenger shake it all about.... no pleasing Arsenal fans :shifty:

I'd be happy with Wenger as England manager and I think he'd seriously consider it. I can't see him managing at club level again after Arsenal and a lighter schedule at international level would be ideal. 

Plus...least we would always qualify for the Euros, we wouldn't win it but we would qualify :shifty:

32 minutes ago, Benji said:

There's only one man for the job. @stokeriño, ready to dust off that Hexagon and do the final leg one last time for England?

Why do you hate Stoker so much in wishing the England job on him? :(

19 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

i'd be up for that, much more suitable and successful then gazz 

Why do you hate yourself so much by wanting the England job :(

7 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Stoker lacks experience at developing youth.

Can't be much worse than our current squad. Plus we would have the youngest squad in competitions with you in charge. Plus I'm sure you could have a conversation with Big Sam and make some money via third party ownership when the kids value increases thanks to the power of an England cap. 

I'd have to be quick about taking in some bribes, one search of my post history on here and I'd be summoned to St. George's Park quicker than you can say 'brown envelope'.

• Like 2