The England thread

o'neil, cappello, mourinho

all top class managers who i want to see manage england

but the problem is that the fa are always to scared to get a strict manager cuz they'd leave out big names.

the fa screw up every time by putting an unproven manager in the hot seat. I mean come on wot has Mclaren won??? a league cup! That's nothing!

Funny how everyone in the media shot down Capello as soon as he started talking about the England managerial role, yet he looks to be the only one left in the running who's credible.

Who seriously thought O'Neil or Jose would become England manager? O'Neil is doing more for England than any other Premier League manager yet his efforts are completely ignored, why would he bother with the England position? and Jose wont go anywhere for a year, i'm guessing he is going to use this time as a holiday. He's still relatively "young" for a manager and could easily take a few years out and still be as good when he comes back.

and what was with Allerdyce saying he doesn't want the job? I'm sure if you asked an arrogent Blue Square manager he'd "reject" it too, if you stand no chance of being manager you'd probably stay out of the picture.