AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

Yes, your right - all of you, everyone would just kill any zombie around, especialy frinds and famelie while throwing around cool one liners. Realety always works out like it dos in movies and videogames, i am so sorry i forgot that. Silly me. Oh oh so silly me. Now leet´s talk some more about how easy it would be to kill all our frinds and famely. Yay! (Y)

Yes, your right - all of you, everyone would just kill any zombie around, especialy frinds and famelie while throwing around cool one liners. Realety always works out like it dos in movies and videogames, i am so sorry i forgot that. Silly me. Oh oh so silly me. Now leet´s talk some more about how easy it would be to kill all our frinds and famely. Yay! (Y)

I have no idea what you're talking about; I have never watched this show or clicked on this thread.

Telling people they have no friends outside of video games is flamebaiting and it makes you an asshole. Deal with it.

• Like 24

I would have a huge problem killing my loved ones as Zombies. I'm not saying I wouldn't eventually force myself to do it but it's not that simple either.

What about their dogs?

Would it be something to be taken lightly? No.

Would I do it? Yes.

To compare them to people with AIDS or even schizophrenics is flawed, IMO.

It's more like rabies, only without a vaccine. Putting them down is certainly an unpleasant thought, but in the end, it's merciful.

Would it be something to be taken lightly? No.

Would I do it? Yes.

To compare them to people with AIDS or even schizophrenics is flawed, IMO.

It's more like rabies, only without a vaccine. Putting them down is certainly an unpleasant thought, but in the end, it's merciful.

Rabies was the first one that came to mind when I made that analogy. I don't know why I didn't use it in the first place. Maybe it was the vaccine part.

In the world of The Walking Dead, zombies don't exist. They don't have five decades of movies to prepare themselves for the "sorry grandma, gotta blow your brains out" mentality that has become the norm. In a real world situation where this concept is completely foreign, surely many people would keep their loved ones isolated in hopes for a cure.

In the world of The Walking Dead, zombies don't exist. They don't have five decades of movies to prepare themselves for the "sorry grandma, gotta blow your brains out" mentality that has become the norm. In a real world situation where this concept is completely foreign, surely many people would keep their loved ones isolated in hopes for a cure.

It just seems crazy dangerous. Especially in a situation like there's where society is pretty much completely gone.

I guess. It just seems to me like it'd be fairly obvious there's nothing though. I mean they went into town and it was destroyed.

I've always been curious with TWD about the state of the rest of the world. They've never really (to my memory) made it clear if it's isolated to the US or world wide.

I guess. It just seems to me like it'd be fairly obvious there's nothing though. I mean they went into town and it was destroyed.

I've always been curious with TWD about the state of the rest of the world. They've never really (to my memory) made it clear if it's isolated to the US or world wide.

Didn't they refer to scientists in France working in a cure in last seasons finale?

Didn't they refer to scientists in France working in a cure in last seasons finale?

Yes they did.

Tonight is the midseason finale. So last episode until February.

Oh, come on, that was so obvious.

It kinda was but wow that was still rough to watch. I do have one question about it and I'll spoiler it just in case.

Hershel knew they were looking for her. Did it not cross his mind to mention "Hey Rick we picked up a little girl the other day" or did he think that and maybe just not tell them? I mean I know before it was to hide the barn but they knew about it now.