AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

Bob

:(

Although, I guess we need to have a one legged person around.

BUT! He was obviously bit, the way he was acting. Did they cut off his bad leg? And if so, will they be poisoned? As much as I hate the cannibals, man, that Gareth (is that his name?) is a creepy but good character.

I pay very little atention to what happens these days, i absolutly missed the moment were carol knew it would be a good idea to go all genocite on Terminus. I thought she was checking the place out and sudenly everything just starts to happen.

Comic

I actualy don´t think this was just a blown up version of the comic story, it had nothing in common but the fact that there are canibals.

The entire storyline of Dale being bitten, wandering of into the woods to not be a burdon to the group. The Tainted meat line just as much as the decision of how to fight back. It was a lot darker and had more debth than this. This was pretty much just OMG BAD GUYS, OMG THEY WERE GOOD GUYS - DEEEEEP, EVERYTHING BLOWS THE FUCK UP, BIG SHOWDOWN WITH RANDOM WOMAN CAROL NEVER MEET BEFORE, BOOM BOOOM SHOOTING ZOMBIES BOOOOOOOM.

Its realy wired how sometimes i think that they don´t do something because it might be to dark for TV, like having tainted meat lie there alive while people are already eating him - but on the other hand they still do something like the killing of the two sisters last season. (well, they cut carl doing it so maybe carol doing it made it a little less terrible?

hahahaha (comic spoilers behind that cut, sort of)

• Like 2

What did the camera focus in on, on the tree when Bob got knocked out? I couldn't make it out.

Another pretty great episode. Poor Bob, though he's obviously been bitten. Wondering if Gabriel had anything to do with Beth's disappearance and where Morgan will fit into all this.

Looked like an F