AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

Tonight's episode

Fuck man. That was the most brutal main character death I have ever seen. I didn't see it coming but it really shook me. Noah wasn't my favorite or anything but I was feeling optimistic when he wanted to study with that guy. Should have seen it coming

I felt the same way. Holy shit.

That was a pretty good episode. Brutal. But good. Gonna be interesting to see how things go.

Also: Abraham is amazing.

Double also: Fuck Gabriel.

I partially saw it coming because of the rumors surrounding him leaving because of his new show but I was hoping it'd not happen so quickly. Now, to me, the hospital arc seems pointless as Beth gave her life to ensure he would be free to live a handful of episodes?

:( Noah's only great contribution to the show seems to have been to set up the deaths of Beth and Ty. :(

As for the father Gabriel thing, I think he did the same thing in the comics('betraying' rick's group like that). However in the comics I don't think he'd yet had that moment where he realises that "shit this walker thing is for real and we have to sometimes have to tap into that darker part of ourselves" but because he actually had that moment of clarity already in the show before the group had even reached Alexendria, I didn't think he'd 'turn' on them on the tv show.

• Like 1

What's with the weird music during the conversation between Eugene and nicey sue who had a crush on Glenn?

... Jesus fucking shitting bollocking arsing cunting Christ, Noah. Good Lord, Noah.

The dubstep? I assume they played it when they left to lure away whatever zombies were around the wall.

I forget her name, the brunette lady who was with Eugene most of the episode. She had a crush on Glenn until she realised Maggie was okay.

Wasn't Tara a lesbian? Wasn't she the sister of the girl the Governor got together with who, in turn, got together with another woman?

EDIT: Yeah, she is.

Also, I was coming in to post the same thing as Srar.

Has anyone in the group died in such a violent, explicit death? The ones I remember being the closest were T-Dog (throat ripped off, I think) and Dale (gutted by a walker), but I honestly can't remember any death being this bad. Damn, I actually liked Noah.

Edited by Johnny Latino Heat

tbf it did seem like she had a thing for Glenn at one point. Maybe she's more complicated than being straight(ha) up lesbian.

OMG, feel like they've ramped up the graphic-ness of a couple of recent deaths, like both Noah and Deana's son. Think his death might make her take more note of what Gabriel said, especially if coward guy spins it.

Speaking of Gabriel, what a prick. Rick's lot saved you,, Bob essentially died saving him and he repays them like that.

Also, loving the Carol/Sam dynamic, less so the Rick/blonde lass thing.

The reason for the absolute brutality in last night's episode can be plainly attributed to one person: the episode's director, Jennifer Chambers Lynch. I don't think I need to go on and explain who she is, as the last name is a dead giveaway.

I definitely got vibes of Capt. Rhodes' death from Day of the Dead, with the death of

Deana's son, Aiden.

I half expected him to start telling the walkers to choke on his innards.

Day of the Dead was Nicotero's first major film as a special effects guy.

The reason for the absolute brutality in last night's episode can be plainly attributed to one person: the episode's director, Jennifer Chambers Lynch. I don't think I need to go on and explain who she is, as the last name is a dead giveaway.

AMC is ripping off TNA's Claire Lynch storyline?

• Like 2

Well, much like the real thing, he's been beaten and abused until he was no use, then cast off like he was nothing