AMC's "The Walking Dead"

Maxx

I think the thing about Daryl is, he is probably the most popular character, but he is also quite underdeveloped. I think that is what makes him so popular. There is mystery and intrigue to him. Once we stick around with a character for too long and get to know them a bit too much (hi, Andrea!) people tend to start hating them.

I didn't hate Andrea because we knew too much about her or saw her character too much.

I hated Andrea because she kept making boneheaded decisions that got herself and other people in trouble unnecessarily, and got people killed. If I'm in a group with someone like that, I leave her behind. She put the group at risk by being an idiot, because she couldn't wrap her mind around the idea that things had really changed and the world can't be what it used to be. She got physically tough and was definitely helpful in fight scenes when she believed in what she was doing, but she never mentally came around to the idea that zombies are bad, but humans are worse.

• Like 1

The show is going at least 10 seasons before they even think about ending it. It's too damn popular. I love as many episodes as I can get but sometimes I wish our shows would do what the British shows do and have like 8 great episodes and no filler and just have more seasons.

Yes, the 8 episode thing worked great with Agent Carter. No unneeded crap, no filler, just episodes that kept the story moving along

I hated Andrea because she kept making boneheaded decisions that got herself and other people in trouble unnecessarily, and got people killed

I've posted this before, but I really see no difference between Andrea and Rick.

I personally thought that was one of the better episodes of the entire season. Perhaps it was because of the complete change of pace, but I loved the characterization at parts of the show, showing the characters being afraid to become "weak" from the new camp, to Carl not knowing what to do when around kids his own age, to Rick's ending speech. I was a big fan.

Can someone tell me the titles of the last two episodes? I haven't watched them and I think the DVR missed one.

Every time Noah mentions his dad I picture Terry Crews in TWD.

• Like 1

Sasha thing.

Freaking out at the party when asked about her favorite meal was a Michonne scene in the comic, wasn't it?

Also, knowing what is coming their way puts a pit in your stomach.

Sasha thing.

Freaking out at the party when asked about her favorite meal was a Michonne scene in the comic, wasn't it?

I think it might have been. She's sort of ended up as a composite for aspects of Michonne that don't work as well with Danai Gurira's performance and the comic version of Andrea.

Why is Sasha still alive exactly? <_< I'd rather have seen how Ty would have been affected by her death than her affected by his, not to mention her character seems about as pointless as Tara's.(which is sad because I actually kind of like Tara, or at least the potential of what the character could be.)

Comic spoiler regarding Tyrese and this arc below.

They seem to be moving to be in line with the comics as much as possible. Tyrese was long dead by this point. The only real stand outs here are the baby, Daryl and Tara. They don't have the nuts to kill the most popular character or a baby and Tara is only slightly more than a background character. Carol and Sasha are stand ins for Andrea and parts of Michonne. They just introduced a new character to replace Carol's daughter as Carl's love interest and swapped the leadership of the town to the wife instead of the husband.

Life is about to bring a motherfucking ballbat down on their goddamned heads.