Glee

thatblindgeye

Also I see a lot of people complain about Kristin Chenoweth not being cast as Will's wife, but I don't really get why...? The character of Will's wife is supposed to hate The Glee Club. Why would you want Kristin in a role that meant she probably wouldn't have any singing parts?

I think the idea was more Kristen Chenoweth as April Rhodes as Will's wife, as opposed to her playing Terri Schuester. Unless it actually wasn't, in which case yeah, that's a bad idea.

It's all the same to me, really. I'm not sure if April would be sustainable as a recurring character (but then again, neither was Terri).

Yeah, no, April would get old quickly if she was around much more. And that makes more sense, but still, my point kind of stands about his wife hating Glee Club, whilst April loved it. Also, absolute best Britney moment ever isn't anything she said, just the bit where Rachel is singing terribly and Britney enjoys it and starts shaking her head in approval. tongue.gif

Jesus fuck, What I ment was that I immiediately knew I didn't like it. And I don't mean five minutes exactly. And please stop flame- baiting me, I don't want to get banned

What do you expect when you post a retarded comment about a TV show in a thread that's dedicated to said TV show?

Use some fucking initiative before posting, christ. If you don't like the show, that's fine, but don't come in here with a negative attitude about it, posting something that's bound to rile people up, and then act like you're victim, because you're not. If anything your post was flame baiting. hmm.gif

• Like 1

Jesus fuck, What I ment was that I immiediately knew I didn't like it. And I don't mean five minutes exactly. And please stop flame- baiting me, I don't want to get banned

What do you expect when you post a retarded comment about a TV show in a thread that's dedicated to said TV show?

Use some fucking initiative before posting, christ. If you don't like the show, that's fine, but don't come in here with a negative attitude about it, posting something that's bound to rile people up, and then act like you're victim, because you're not. If anything your post was flame baiting. hmm.gif

What so you care sooo much about Glee that you would take time out of your life to go and criticise someone for posting one measly comment.? Sorry if I upset you any way for posting that

• Like 2

What so you care sooo much about Glee that you would take time out of your life to go and criticise someone for posting one measly comment.? Sorry if I upset you any way for posting that

You know what, yeah, I do enjoy Glee enough that I'd happily take a minute of time out of my life to criticise you for being a moron. It's a forum, for discussion, if you talk bullshit, you get called on it. Now please, go away.

EDIT: started posting before Kaney's post, apologies.

Enough. Viper, after your ridiculous post in the Hobbit thread you're on thin ice with me as it is because at this point I think you're deliberately making posts that will get people annoyed at you. This isn't helping. Rich, I've given you the "just because he's an unpopular poster doesn't mean you can just tell him to shut the fuck up" thing multiple times. I mean, by all means criticize it but there's a line that needs to be drawn.

• Like 4

What do you care so much about Glee that you took time out to come in, say you didn't like it, then start bitching when people called you out on it? Seriously, if you don't want to discuss it and don't want to be flamed, stop posting in the thread.

Right whatever, And I don't actually understand your logic on that one. I care about Glee so much that I diss it, yeah that's right

• Like 2

Whatever. So yeah, Glee, I was also suprised at Santana's singing skills, they were awesome. On a more interesting note they are rumoured to be giving Kurt a boyfriend next season and the will become "a power couple" in the school :o

• Like 1