General Television Thread

Hellfire

Yeah, he introduces himself as "Al Powell" to the hostage negotiator so it's the same character. I got way too excited when I saw that episode, though JHS is going to be waiting a good while before the best Christmas episode Chuck ever did.

If you don't love Jeffster, you have no soul! :angry:

I actually loved the Jeffster episode. It's just I'd like to see them do something right for once

Jeffster have their moments in the sun, I promise!

Yeah it sucked that pretty much after beating the shit out of Michael Strahan Anna was first relegated to just "Morgan's girlfriend" and then written out of the show entirely.

Also James Avery (Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince) has passed away :(

In ancient reality TV news, I just watched the first season of The Amazing Race. Much like every season of the show that I've actually followed as it airs, the least compelling team that could possibly win won. Blergh.

I think the problem with the show structurally is that the early legs are incredibly fun but then by the end the odds are the team you like is gone so who even cares?

Has anyone here seen the new Sherlock episode yet? I did. Was awesome. He's back!

Not enough has been said about this, Benedict Cumberbatch plays the role to perfection, not to mention having such a great name (irrelevant but always noteworthy). Martin Freeman is a wonderful counterpart to him as well, great to see the show return.