General Television Thread

Hellfire

I'm interested in Black Sails now that I remembered Starz was a thing. The Comic-Con reaction was good enough to get a second season order before the first had even started to air. It will be difficult to picture Sex Addict Orgy Guy from Shameless as anything else though.

So at the Drinky Oscars Andy Samberg has won Best Lead Actor in a TV Comedy, Amy Poehler finally got her Best Lead Actress in a TV Comedy win, and Brooklyn Nine-Nine won Best TV Comedy.

Good work, Drinky Oscars. Good work.

• Like 6

Anyone catch True Detective? I thought it was a little slow but promising and dark as hell. I'll definitely be giving it another go next week. I did get a little confused, though. I probably just wasn't paying attention closely or got lost in the put-on Texas drawl but...

What is the connection between the ritual murder victim and the missing little girl they are investigating?

Anyone catch True Detective? I thought it was a little slow but promising and dark as hell. I'll definitely be giving it another go next week. I did get a little confused, though. I probably just wasn't paying attention closely or got lost in the put-on Texas drawl but...

What is the connection between the ritual murder victim and the missing little girl they are investigating?

I thought it was really good, especially for the first episode of the series. Will be interesting to see how it all comes together at the end.

Shameless doesn't hold quite the same punch it used to, but I can forever watch The Gallaghers be dicks to people whilst Emmy Rossum wanders around in her panties.

Talking US, of course. Fuck that UK bullshit.

Oddly enough, it feels like House of Lies has an entirely new punch. I still need to catch up on Shameless but idk, I probably won't.