General Television Thread

Hellfire

Bret Michaels is going to cameo in Revolution as a "post-apocalyptic version of himself". Amazing.

I've been waiting for something like that for yonks, stands to reason a few famous folk might have survived. Rather it be someone I actually know who it is mind...

I don't watch the show anymore but I remember reading there was a throwaway joke that the sole surviving Friends castmember was performing live in some tent somewhere.

Did that show ever get any better? I watched up to the point where (spoilers just in case)...

... the son turned out to be as close to a literal plot device as you could possibly get...

... and just gave up. It never really seemed to live up to the promise it's creators and cast had.

Did that show ever get any better? I watched up to the point where (spoilers just in case)...

... the son turned out to be as close to a literal plot device as you could possibly get...

... and just gave up. It never really seemed to live up to the promise it's creators and cast had.

Season 1 was definitely a mess, but I stuck around and powered through it. Season 2 has been miles and away much better than Season 1 and now I'd call it one of my favorite shows. Granted, it might be too little too late as it's a bit of a toss up right now as to whether or not it's going to get a Season 3.

So I finally started watchting the Sopranos, first 2 episode are good. Have people here watched it?

I guess since you're from a different country you may not be aware of how popular the show is but this seems like an odd question to ask. It's considered one of the greatest shows in TV history (which it is), of course people here have seen it. :P

So I finally started watchting the Sopranos, first 2 episode are good. Have people here watched it?

I guess since you're from a different country you may not be aware of how popular the show is but this seems like an odd question to ask. It's considered one of the greatest shows in TV history (which it is), of course people here have seen it. :P

I'm pretty sure Larz wasn't around for the last decade, actually :P

Eh, The Sopranos is from long enough ago that I think a lot of EWB didn't really have the same "you have to watch it to be in on the conversation" thing that, say, even The Wire had.

But yes, to answer the question, I've watched The Sopranos and it's very good.