General Television Thread

Hellfire

Brooklyn Nine-Nine: still great.

Terry Crews: still hilarious!

Patton Oswalt: a welcome guest star!

The AV Club redesign: awful

• Like 1

The AV Club redesign: awful

Oh god, it's fucking terrible. The previous design was wonderful and compact. Now it's a sprawling unfocused mess.

It's even worse on mobile

Yeah, they show Yvonne in a lot of secy outfits, and it's wonderful :P That is definitely nowhere near the best parts of the show, indeed. Season 2 is some excellent stuff, and I also loved a lot of Season 3. Chuck had some excellent humor, some of it coming out of nowhere, for example in season 2 Casey hitting a high C note for a mission. The humor and storytelling is what made me fall in love with this show. So many characters you just loved, from Chuck all the way down to the excellent Emmitt Milbarge.

Yeah, they show Yvonne in a lot of secy outfits, and it's wonderful :PThat is definitely nowhere near the best parts of the show, indeed. Season 2 is some excellent stuff, and I also loved a lot of Season 3. Chuck had some excellent humor, some of it coming out of nowhere, for example in season 2 Casey hitting a high C note for a mission. The humor and storytelling is what made me fall in love with this show. So many characters you just loved, from Chuck all the way down to the excellent Emmitt Milbarge.

Lies :pervert:

• Like 1

So, erm, that Family Guy episode huh?

I can't believe that they'll actually have killed Brian off for good, unless they've seriously misjudged their audience. I have a feeling they're just rehashing the New Brian episode in a longer form.

Brian was quickly replaced by a new family dog called Vinnie, a ‘pooch with attitude’ who many viewers were quick to spot is voiced by Tony Sirico, the actor that played mafioso Paulie ‘Walnuts’ Gautieri in HBO’s The Sopranos.

Don't worry, he'll soon return to his home planet. It's a publicity stunt. It might be a while, it might be the next epsidoes, but he'll be back just like Kenny was in South Park.