General Television Thread

Hellfire

Hannibal season 3...

Is anyone else finding this season a bit underwhelming? The story hasn't been particularly enthralling and the constantly dull/dark pallette just feels like a really forced attempt at being maccabre in a show that doesn't need more of it.

Agreed. The first 3 episodes were tedious to sit through and might as well could've been skipped. I would liked it more if they started the season with the latest episod which has been really entertaining.

I wish the person responsible for Garfield Minus Garfield would re-cut Orange Is The New Black without Chapman and her girlfriend.

yeah okay I'm starting on episode 3 of this season and I'm with you. Maybe an edit where the roles are cut down to the point where Piper is basically just the white version of Soso and Alex was a short-term love interest for Nicky.

That would mean more "Jason Biggs coming to grips" which is no.

They should've just had a "we will try to maybe coexist" bit at the start and then gone their separate ways and got the Australian girl in the mix faster.

I think it would've made for a much cooler reveal at the end if it wasn't made apparent she'd turned her in.

I wish the person responsible for Garfield Minus Garfield would re-cut Orange Is The New Black without Chapman and her girlfriend.

yeah okay I'm starting on episode 3 of this season and I'm with you. Maybe an edit where the roles are cut down to the point where Piper is basically just the white version of Soso and Alex was a short-term love interest for Nicky.

I could really do with a Piper-less cut of the entire series for the most part. If the whole show was just about Boo I'd love it ten times better than I do now.

A lot of TV critics consider it the best show on TV right now so my assumption would be yes. I liked the pilot but I got sidetracked and haven't had a chance to get back to it.

Edited by livid

Is Deadwood worth watching? I've heard good things, but I'm a tad put off by the fact it apparently ends on something of an unsatisfying cliffhanger.

There aren't a lot of shows that have ended where the ending wasn't an unsatisfying cliffhanger.

I started watching Deadwood and got a few episodes in before I just sort of forgot I'd started watching it. It wasn't bad at all. I didn't know about the ending though.

Wayward Pines only has 3 or 4 episodes left and Lucha Underground has six so I'm going to have some open spots coming up. Might pick back up with Deadwood again at that point... unless there's something better.

Has anybody bothered with Sense8? I'm sort of in between that or Daredevil as far as other options go.

You're obviously watching the wrong shows >_>

To be honest, I think I've only ever watched 5 shows from start to finish in my life. The Shield, House, Buffy, Angel, and Sons of Anarchy. Technically Forever since it only got one season so 6 I guess.