General Television Thread

Hellfire

Oh man, I was looking forward to The Muppets anyway, but this just made me howl (spoiler, though not a major one as far as I'm aware...)...

Hidden Content

Fozzy is more of a cub, tbh. 

• Like 2

Falling Skies finished.

It did, but at least it actually got a satisfying ending. I really enjoyed it, it grew from first season 'Walking Dead, but aliens' into a really decent show in it's own right. I'd actually like a lot more, but for them to end it properly rather than drag it out to cancellation like so many recent sci-fi shows really made a change. 

• Like 1

I'm so glad that Scorpion is back. Just watched the first episode of the second season. I know it's not exactly breaking new ground but I enjoy it. Also watched Blind Spot. Didn't exactly grab my interest but like a sucker, I'm going to keep going back to see exactly what's going on.

At some point Steven Universe went from being a cute and quirky cartoon about a magic boy to being a complex and touching show about relationships.

It's one of my favorite shows of the year!

My step daughter watches this show religiously and it has actually made her cry. I only caught part of an episode and it seemed much different than the usual cartoons that are on currently.

At some point Steven Universe went from being a cute and quirky cartoon about a magic boy to being a complex and touching show about relationships.

It's one of my favorite shows of the year!

My step daughter watches this show religiously and it has actually made her cry. I only caught part of an episode and it seemed much different than the usual cartoons that are on currently.

I can see it make someone cry, really. But yeah...completely different that most cartoons. It took me a few episodes to really get into it (about 8 or 10...but they are only 10 minutes each, and they're not terrible for those first episodes), but once I got into it...I was hooked.

I really need to catch up on Regular Show so that I can check it out.

Check it out now! Regular Show can wait! :shifty: (Although, I haven't watched Regular Show in about a year or so now).

I want to get into Steven Universe, but there's like 52 episodes a season? What the hell.

Last Man on Earth season premiere was pretty great, can't wait to see how it all plays out 

10 minutes each, you can blow through them pretty quickly. I went through the entire season + what was out for the second season in less than a week.

Episode 9 is when I felt it started to get good (it's about wrestling. Steven is basically IRS), episode 12 is when I was hooked for good (and when the show started to show off some of it's awesome serious/main plot).

Bob's Burgers and B99 season premieres were great. 

EDIT: I could have sworn we had a B99 thread, didn't we? Oh well. NINE-NIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!

Edited by Cloudy