UFC News and Discussion Thread

Anthony Perosh and Elvis Sinosic would be my guess since they run a gym together over here. I'm guessing Perosh will be coach. Although I don't know how that leads to a finals fight. But he or Hunt are the only two guys who are big enough names although last I heard George Sotiropoulos will be back July/August and would be 100% by April.

I would explode with joy if Mark Hunt ends up as a trainer on TUF. That would be the best thing. However, is there anyo known Brit at Heavyweight? I can't think of any. Rob Broughton? Overeem was born in England but that doesn't count since he is Dutch. If George Sotiropoulos is the Australian coach then they are sort of lost for popularity on the other British Lightweights. With Middleweight and Michael Bisping, isn't the only Australian Kyle Noke who has lost like, his last three fights or something? I am sort of at a loss as to who would be coach.

Although they could just hire Elvis Sinosic back and give Bisping the easiest rematch ever. :shifty:

That would be the most amazing thing ever. Mark Hunt versus James Thompson in a UFC cage. The widest hooks, the gassiest fight (since Thompson fought Bobby Lashley because man, Lashley could barely walk when they hit the second round).

Lombard vs. Bisping would be my guess if Bisping hadn't been a coach only a season a go.

Maybe Noke drops to Welterweight and faces Che Mills? Mills seems like he would be a good choice for TV, Noke has just about enough credibility left to drop to Welterweight and headline the show, my only thought here is that he is a pretty bland guy.

Can't really think of any other options.