The first game you ever played

METALMAN

Thought this would be interesting. I was totally awestruck just there when I found Castles 2: Siege and Conquest on some website. I remember playing that back when I was like six or something. It was just a demo from one of my dad's pc magazines but I'd play it endlessly. That game is probably responsible for my really huge interest in history. Alongside Asterix. >_>

I'm quite looking forward to playing it again now. :blush:

Factory is another game from back then I have unbelievably fond memories of. I played it just there and completed it in like ten minutes. It used to take me weeks when I last played it.

Super Mario Bros All Stars. Someone in my extended family had a SNES set up when I was visiting once and I believe that was the first time I ever played a game, seeing as the next memory I have is of Crash Bandicoot on the PSX.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

First console game was World Series Baseball on a Game Gear. First PC game...either Treehouse or Richard Scarry's Busytown, one of those 'educational' games. Take those out of the picture and you're probably looking at Epic Pinball.

Nevermind, didn't realize that was a pay site and the purchase link is GOG.com :blush:

Either way, my first videogame was Super Mario Brothers. Was in Ohio for a cousins wedding and the family we were staying with, my cousins Rochelle and Steve, had just gotten an NES. We did nothing that week but play SMB and Duck Hunt..

Edited by Lint6

I have no idea what the first one I played was. It was probably Super Mario Bros. 3. I know for a fact the first game I ever bought with my own money (when I was 7 years old) was Street Fighter II' Turbo for the SNES. <3

I believe Pac-Man was the first game I ever played back when I had an Atari 2600 when I was like 5 or 6... God I'm old.

It was on my first birthday. My dad bought me an NES with the Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt combo and I played the hell outta Mario Bros, from what my parents told me. That, Bad Dudes and Punch-Out!!! were the first games I ever played.