Official Premier League 2010/11 thread

• Admin

Andy Gray is the best commentator in football and that is a fact.

Right, you're either going to provide the evidence that backs up your assertion that "Andy Gray is the best commentator in football, and that is a fact" (which should be interesting, since I don't think there's any measurable scale in existence for quality of commentating), or I'm going to give you a warning for trolling.

Andy Gray is someone who likes to think he knows everything, but whenever he's challenged with the "why aren't you a manager?" question, he just laughs and keeps playing with his latest piece of technology (because really, he knows much less than he would have us believe), where, despite telling us he won't slow something down because it's such a great goal, ends up doing so five or six times, because he's a cunt.

Now, viperlike, proving he's the "best" was an uphill struggle before this post - now said hill just got even steeper. Good luck!

Kenny Dalglish is a wonderful man. His answer to the sky questions about transfers being basically a dig at Ian Holloway on Saturday made me smile.

• Like 1

Keys & Gray are idiots, plain and simple.

As for best commentator - it certainly isn't Gray. You could probably list most/all of BBC and ITV's and still be streets ahead.

I used to love John Motson but I think you can hardly call him the best commentator now when he very, very rarely does live matches, if ever. I don't have Sky so I couldn't comment over there, but on BBC and ITV I think Steve Wilson, Simon Brotherton, John Murray and John Champion have good voices for it.

Also, if Keys and Gray genuinely believe the ability to decipher the offside rule lies in the penis, they don't even deserve to be anywhere near a football TV show.

Edited by jack95

This isn't confirmed, but I'm HEARING that Jamie Redknapp has landed his dream job for tonight - presenting.

I would've thought he'd be the one filling in for Gray, and then they'd get one of the Soccer Saturday presenters (Jeff, Ed etc.) to fill in for Keyesey. I will lol if Redknapp is literally the presenter.

Presenting is a much better role for Redknapp. Anything to limit his opinions being expressed goes down well in my books.

Oh, and Richard Keys is a legend. He's a complete nause when he's presenting, but this and the "silly little game, shit ground, fuck off" thing give me a laugh. So friendly on TV and then a right cunt when he thinks he's in the clear. Wonderful.

Also, if Jon Champion lost his voice box I wouldn't be too annoyed.

Edited by Pesci

Andy Gray is the best commentator in football and that is a fact.

Right, you're either going to provide the evidence that backs up your assertion that "Andy Gray is the best commentator in football, and that is a fact" (which should be interesting, since I don't think there's any measurable scale in existence for quality of commentating), or I'm going to give you a warning for trolling.

He must like wanking off to the sound of his voice like a whole lot of other people. The guy is a mug.

Anyone seen the video about Keys and Gray commentating on the FA Cup Women's Final? How could you honestly not laugh at that?

Edited by ONO