Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

Interview with Stephenson:

Question: Any hints on “The Coolest WCW Star” that left as one of the legends spots?

Answer: He had one of the greatest matches in WrestleMania history.

I think we pretty much determined that Steamboat would be in this year, but that just virtually sealed the deal. Awesome. Shame Flair had to go to TNA, would have loved to do a virtual Flair/Steamboat match

Razor Ramon?

When I clicked on that spoiler tag I was initially like "... Paul McCartney?"

Exactly what I thought, yeah.

I'll believe it's RVD when I see it in the real game, I have a hard time believing it'd be him, even if he wasn't a TNA guy.

Here's why I think it's true: RVD very well could be part of Christian's RTWM and did voiceovers for it before he signed with TNA. And rather than have what happened to SvR 2008 happen again (ya know - taking Benoit out and subsequently destroying the game), they decided to just leave him in.

I'd love it if RVD were in the game, but the "1P" button handily covering the entire face makes me a bit more suspicious. I'm thinking there's little stopping it from being a good cut and paste and that being a good CAW.

Here's a pic that shows RVD's character-select portrait, as opposed to blocking it out:

22fb45.jpg

Wow, going back to the WMX8 character select screen, which is actually pretty awesome.

Mike Knox in the game, huh. Looks like I'm bringing back my storyline where he gets revenge on Evan Bourne for trying to injure his beard.

• Like 1

Wow, going back to the WMX8 character select screen, which is actually pretty awesome.

Mike Knox in the game, huh. Looks like I'm bringing back my storyline where he gets revenge on Evan Bourne for trying to injure his beard.

Best. Storyline. Ever.

Fuck if I understand how RVD made it in, but that's a great additon.

Which leads me to: 'fuck, I'm buying it.'

Did they ever release that video they promised of how Match Creator worked?

Seriously, RVD in the game has to be one of the most bizarre appearances in the history of the series. He's been with TNA since January, no idea how he made the cut, but it's a fun addition.

Actually, he been with TNA since March. So, it's possible that he could've just barely made the cut.

Edit: Son of a fuck - Edge and Christian have alternate attires that are them as...LOS CONQUISTADORES.

http://img810.imageshack.us/i/img0071bb.jpg/

http://img31.imageshack.us/i/img0072av.jpg/

Edited by Fait Accompli
  • Like 1

Edit: Son of a fuck - Edge and Christian have alternate attires that are them as...LOS CONQUISTADORES.

http://img810.images.../img0071bb.jpg/

http://img31.imagesh.../img0072av.jpg/

That = $100+ (AUS) from me.

I wonder if there would be a way to have the "Los Conquistadors" vs Edge & Christian match.

You sure you aren't confused, Baddar? I remember Maria swerved Kennedy to help me. But at the time I was thinking it was lame that I was going to get screwed over, only to win.

Nope, I'm 100% sure on this. I got screwed over, meaning Kennedy kept the title - but the RTWM ended with Edge spearing Kennedy for the hell of it.