The not-so-leet Music Thread 2011

Lowerdeck

So Lights is hooking up with Holy Fuck for her new album.

is the first single. Reminds me a bit of the track she did with The Tremulance, but not as boner inducing.

is a bit more basic Lights. Not as good as the first.

Edited by YI

My knowledge of Fugazi is limited to a 30-second improv cover of "Suggestion" Pearl Jam did in their Pinkpop '92 appearance, and my knowledge of Wu Tang is that shitty PS1 game and various appearances of various members on Limp Bizkit songs :shifty:.

But I downloaded the album (it is free, after all) and I do quite like it. It fits very well.

Edited by TheModernWay

• 3 weeks later...

PBC album's so good.

Also, nothing but love for this song.

"Ratchet" was massive, but I still wasn't sure about a 'long term' change into that sort of musical style. But this is a cracking tune. Album soon. New Los Camp! soon as well.

Some amazing stuff about at the minute.

Edited by YI

new Andrew Jackson Jihad is lovely and sad.

This!

'Zombie by The Cranberries by Andrew Jackson Jihad' may be my favorite song title, that I have heard, since '1990 Was a Long Year and We're All Out of Hot Water Now' by Jordaan Mason & The Horse Museum.

The shit 'trancing up' of UK pop must stop now!

What the fuck is this!?!?!

At least it's better than the atrocious "All Fired Up" (although the water visual in the video is pretty cool).

Edited by YI

It's not the worst thing ever, but I expcted a lot more from Marina after her promising stuff last year. I need something new to listen to, I've got a bit bored with everything at the moment. YI, do another album list because I discovered a shit load of music from that. :shifty: