Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

......weird.

So, I am doing the 'Dragon Rising' quest....

I kill the dragon, use the shout and the guard comes over and talks to me. IN the middle of talking to me, some bandits or something comes along and kills me! Fucks!

Also, I was just walking along one day and BAM!

Assassin!

Yeah, where you start from, all you have to do is turn right and go over the hill and there's the final boss, asleep. One arrow to the brain later, job done. (Y)

• Like 1

I'm fairly sure they're mocking the GTA 100% completion thing.

Unless they own Bernards Watch, and have actually been playing for years now in real time.

EDIT - Nevermind.

Edited by Yoshihiro timmayyama

So I'm up to level 4 as a Nord with twin maces (going to play drums on people's heads this time), and I'm only just up to the second city where you have to talk to the Jarl guy. Cleared out a few caves along the way.

My computer doesn't exactly love the game, since it will occasionally lock up for a few seconds while I'm out travelling, but it's nothing too bad.

Pretty awesome game so far though.

Since we're discussing race/class, this time around I've gone for an orc as they look about 3 thousand times better than they did on Oblivion and I couldn't bring myself to play as an orc on that despite wanting to, they just looked so fucking awful.

I've gone for the mage route so far, loads of destruction magic, I've got the staff of sparks and some really good sparks spells and the basic fire spell too, pumped all my points/perks into destruction and it seems to be paying dividends, nothing gets in my way :shuriken:

Oh and:

:lol:

Edited by McDanlad's

That video is fantastic.

I am a dark elf since thats what I used in Oblivion. I was running around exploring an apparent Mammoth mating ground when I turned round and bumped into an actual Giant. I hadn't even finished saying fuck me you're a big lad before he smacked me with his club, killed me instantly, and bounced me about a mile up into the air in the process.

How do I enable third person perspective on PC? A friend of mine told me it was possible but he plays console so the control scheme is different.

I love the idea of Skyrim but I can't stand first person perspective. It makes my head hurt.

F changes perspective.

Also I ran into the giant too, got my shit thoroughly wrecked, reloaded and just said "Fuck this" and left that area well alone for now.

Also also I got ruined by a pair of trolls in a cave. I don't remember trolls being that hard in Oblivion.