Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

I really dont think Ill sell my ps3 version for some DLC that isnt rated that great anyways.

The german PS3 version dos not have the original English Audio, + steam brings Steamworks and the enhanced textures pack. There is much more than just the DLC that is powering my decision. Besides, on steam it´s way more likely that you will be able to pick this DLC up on sale while PSNs prices are still more or less stale.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

I just started playing this again last week, man this game is fun. I've gone away from my usual character type and decided to build a bad ass fucking mage and it's been rather enjoyable. I'm thinking of starting another new game as some sort of pissed off drunken brawler warrior guy.

I still hate mountains though. :angry:

Edit - Oh by the way, does anybody know where I can find some invisibility spells? I'm also curious as to what the best spells are to up your illusion skill? Is clairvoyance the best way to go to keep leveling that up?

Edited by VerbalPuke

So I got my 90 in Speech finally, so I got to offload my trunkful of loot from Breezehome to the Riverwood Trader.

Also looking to build me some Dragonplate Armor so I can have a set to train Heavy Armor in. I'm also switching to a greatsword to up two-handed.

Why? Illusion spell feats. Trying to get silent casting.

Almost done with the Theives Guild line. Next will be Dark Brotherhood. After that, IDK. Maybe do some misc quests I haven't done before yet.

and PS3 has yet to get Dawnguard...and we possibly won't. Fuck..I wish I bought this for 360

Yeah, I am toying somewhat with getting Skyrim for the PC atfer I finish my current save. I'm not sure if it's worth it thouygh.

The mods available make it worth it alone. Everyone I know who has tried it on both and has at least a decent PC prefers the PC version, and some of them haven't even started adding many mods yet.

There issent just big mods like the mordore one. There is also lots of smal stuff that just adds to your game. Just check it out on steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/browse/?appid=72850&browsesort=toprated

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

I'd recommend the Basic Needs mod, which gives Skyrim a sort of hardcore mode like in Fallout New Vegas (have to eat food, drink water, sleep gives penalties, etc.), and a bunch of the graphics mods. I didn't use too many other mods for weapons and such. I feel like there's another one that I'm missing out but I haven't played Skyrim in ages.

Basic Needs is what the game is missing. It would definitely make it more immersive and suddenly make a whole chunk of the game (cooking pots, innkeepers etc) actually useful. The last time I ate anything in game was probably 50-60 game days ago.