Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

Decent pricing also. Giving you pretty much the best steam deal that was around on Dawnguard and Heartfire but also Dragonborn right away? Nice. Now lets just hope they actualy managed to streamline this...

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Thank god. This will set me up on the path to finally getting Platinum. Just needed the motivation from the DLC.

Ugh when are you going to smarten up and join us in the glorious land of Xbox?

• 1 month later...

Started a game as a thief, a role I really never play, and having a blast. Breton called Lovejoy with a couple rules to make sure I keep to the sneaky type: only weapons being a single dagger and a bow, always taking a speech perk if available, not upgrading one handed, etc. Thieves' Guild campaign is pretty fun. My favorite technique right now is conjuring a ghost dog and running away as fast as I can.

Was really annoyed that I had to fight my way through Mercer Frey's house, kept getting caught and it was just a lot easier. I read the first room was supposed to be unguarded but there's always a thief standing right inside. I just made him run out into the hall and get killed by the house guards.

I didn't like Oblivioun...I still remember pissing off the Mages guild and having to find flowers to make them happy. So I looked u where the flowers spawn and see "the randomly spawn across the map" and saying "Fuck this" and never playing the game again