Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

Oh yeah, don't your followers have to leave you for that quest?

Nope. I did that quest with Aela following me

• 4 months later...

It's a sham! My wife never came home, and the ceremony was attended by a bunch of people I'd never met!

It took me nearly two years, but I just found my wife again! She was waiting in the temple we got married in, for me to tell her where we'd be living.

• Like 1

It's a sham! My wife never came home, and the ceremony was attended by a bunch of people I'd never met!

It took me nearly two years, but I just found my wife again! She was waiting in the temple we got married in, for me to tell her where we'd be living.

Damn she's loyal.

Keep her around man, women like that don't grow on trees.

• 1 month later...

I hate FPS, gives me motion sickness in most games, so that's fine by me. I'm not intentionally being snide, but I genuinely don't know what people were expecting from an MMORPG other than the standard fare. Can someone enlighten me, because I could probably get on the "disappointed" horse if I got what the issue was >_>

I wanted Skyrim, but I could play with a bunch of people in a bigger world. What I got was World of Warcraft, in the Elder Scrolls Universe with a crappy first person perspective chucked on.

Standard MMO fare is dead; especially for subscriptions. No way does this thrive without something to make it actually stand out. I was hoping they'd go all out and actually make something a bit different, but they just played it safe.

• Like 1

That will be one of the major problems for online play. Whats awsome about TES games is the exploration and living the world... i rate this so much higher than anything else. Combat issent grand compared to other games in the genre (like Dark Souls for example), Character Design suffers from the sheer amount ect. pp. and now you will come into a game that essentially will be world of warcraft because it´s a strong IP... everyone bunnyhopping and trololololololing around you, so much fun. I´ll pass. Skyrim Mods will keep me warm for a long time, i have not even finished 1/3 of the game and the DLCs i believe.