Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

I heard from a friend of a friend in the closed beta that it isn't going to be everything you hope for.

I cannot reveal who the friend of a friend is.

:pervert:

I find this interesting as I also have an unnamed "friend of a friend" who played the beta and felt that it did in fact feel like a proper Elder Scrolls and the fact that it was an MMO didn't make all that much difference other than the fact that that there was a load of blokes running around in addition the the NPCs.

• 2 weeks later...

Been grinding my way to 100 in Smithing. So... many... Iron...daggers

• 5 months later...

Okay so I played Skyrim for Xbox, and though i'd take the plunge and try it for PC, only realised after buying it that it's probably going to be too good for my family laptop to handle (My pc's broken atm). My specs are: Genuine Intel® CPU T2080 @ 1.73GHz, RAM: 2.00GB. So just give me the bad news guys, this shitty old laptop can't run it, not even on lowest settings, right?

Guys! I think I might have a problem. My game with over 60 hours in it, has been glitched I think? I'm playing on the 360 and I'm at the quest where I read the elder scroll, a second dragon shows up after some images and I have to beat him after I get him down with a new shout. BUT I CAN"T DAMAGE THE GUY! :(

been replaying this game after ages off...

you need a certain number of non-DLC shouts before you can advance to the top of High Hrothgar right?

• Admin

My first-gen PS3 finally shat itself last October when I tried to play GTA V on it >_> and with it went my two years of progress on Skyrim, this was truly heartbreaking as I've never invested so much time in a game before. :(

Thankfully I'll be getting a new PS3 here in the next month or so and I have the choice of getting a few games with it. I've still got my old Skyrim disk but I'm contemplating getting the Legendary edition. Are the DLCs worth playing seeing as I'll be starting from scratch again?

Anyone into modding? I've been playing around with them the last few days but aside from graphical stuff I haven't found anything amazing.

The only mod that I've ever used is the one that replaces spiders with bears. Fuck spiders. Also it's kind of funny when bears drop from cave ceilings!

• Like 1

If you go PC, the Wyrmstooth and Falskaar are both DLC length mods that add a ton of game play to it