Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

Yea..there is a quest in Whiterun that requires a mammoth tusk. I just stole one...not bothering the giants is a good idea with me

Giant's toe is an important ingredient in raising your alchemy though :(. Up until recently I've avoided Alchemy but I decided to create a player who uses it and I actually enjoyed it. Need to kill those giants though.

Unrelenting force on giants and mammoths gives quite amusing affects. Oh, and dragon's always attack me when there are giants nearby, it's happened like 3 times now. The AI can be quite annoying at times too. Like, I was fighting a dragon that attacked Morthal, and mid fight, a guard asks me to stop shouting. Like, really mate?

One more thing, during the thieves guild questline

The first time you go to the Nightingales' place, after you get the armour, what do you do? It tells me to walk through the gate to the big room but even when I try the lever thing, the gate doesn't open. And the woman disappears. Is there anything other than console commands that I can do?

• 2 weeks later...

I've lost Lydia :( I've been playing for about an hour and she's nowhere to be found, yet when I try to recruit a new follower it says that I already have one. So, I'm going to spend the next while retracing my steps...yay! Also, there's way more dragons around the further along you go, fun stuff!

No lydia did the same for me. She just disappeared. Wanted to use someone else so I sent her home, did my thing, went to get Lydia...not there. Went to check Dragon reach, not there. She just vanished

Started my second playthrough even though I have yet to finish the main quest on my Nord file as a High Elf, on Legendary, with no magic experience before, its been quite fun, I die.. a lot,but I stumbled onto a glitch on my way to Saarthal where my Magicka doesn't deplete, to which I'm sure it will sort itself out eventually but I'm enjoying power leveling my spells and throwing Hadoukens at everything that moves, although when it sorts itself out, I'm gonna die so much, I already get my ass kicked enough as it is with the unlimited magic, about 6 hours of gameplay thus far, but only if I don't remember to switch to my Fast Healing, but Dragon's absolutely wreck me. I got hit by one on my way to a Ruin, spent over an hour, with myself, Lydia, 2 Sabercats, 2 Spiders and a few Bandits, hitting it with fucking everything, barely got the son of a bitch down an 1/8th before my 360 decided to freeze.

Legendary Difficulty is insane, and you all have to play it, after 16-20 hours of it, playing on Master is a joke.

I've lost Lydia :( I've been playing for about an hour and she's nowhere to be found, yet when I try to recruit a new follower it says that I already have one. So, I'm going to spend the next while retracing my steps...yay! Also, there's way more dragons around the further along you go, fun stuff!

Pick up a new companion, then she'll make her way back to your home after a day or so.

I read it as he tried to recruit and the game didn't let him, but maybe he didn't actually follow through.

Yeah the person I tried to recruit said that I already had someone. I may just try the console command to teleport her to me and hope that she's still alive :/

Ok, what the fuck? I console commanded Lydia back to me and tried to get her to follow me. Problem is, she's saying that I've got someone with me when I don't. The most recent quest only follower was the talking dog, so maybe that has something to do with it?