The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

My fellow Community lovers probably have already seen this, but here is an awesome montage of previous Community scenes, showing 'the darker side' of the show. And it's freaking awesome, so I'm posting it here for all of those who haven't seen it.

Tonight's episode of Community is great. Todd needs to come back.

EDIT: Oh my god, Parks and Rec actually might have topped it.

"I gotta say, this feels like gotcha journalism."

EDIT: Also, the Chang subplot in Community is amazing. I knew I recognized Todd from sonewhere as well, turns out he's on Funny Or Die Presents on HBO - cast and writer.

"Arizona is Arizona backwards! It's a palomino!"

• Like 1

Guest mr. potato head

Oh my, Parks and Rec :lol:

There was NOTHING not awesome about that episode. Chris was understated and awesome, the Ann/Ron/April story was great, and Burt Macklin made an amazing return appearance - to say nothing of the perfect plot.

Community was also pretty good, but not great in my opinion. If this episode's some sort of turning point for the group, great, but if they stay in their bizarre insular quasi-friendship, what's the point? Must add that Chang Noir was as good as the best of Parks and Rec and with a stronger A-plot would have been a classic.

The Office ventured into new territory very well, I thought. Too bad the ratings sucked.

Guest mr. potato head

Solid Community, I don't love it as much as most seem to but it was definitely good and easily their best of the season. Parks and Rec was off a bit this week (they've earned it though), I felt like Leslie was going to get some sort of comeuppance and it just never came, making the A-story feel a bit generic. The Office was good except for the part where every episode has to end with everybody loving Andy.

DJ Porters is awesome, and that remix was fan friggin tastic

Loved tonight Community..the alternate timeslines and everything was hilarious

Strong Community. I don't think it was that much better than last week's which I also really liked in terms of humor, but the plot structure itself was way better. Solid Parks and Rec but a bit of a step down from the last two weeks where they were firing on all cylinders.

The Office was okay but a bit too much of a retread of various things. Some good individual jokes, though. And can Pam and Angela have their children already so their dire subplot can end?